❤Rubble's flashback❤

Nearly finished the flashback's to then contine the book! Rubble's turn today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first official day in the Paw Patrol, yesterday I had proved myself worthy of being on the team by helping Jake. (Refer to 'Pups get a Rubble' if confused.) Rocky was the one looking after me since it was summer meaning that there were a lot of water rescues which led me to ending up figuring out that he doesn't like water.

Rubble: Rocky..?

Rocky: What's up Rubble?

Rubble: You know you don't need to stay with me...

Rocky: I know!

Rubble: Then why are you..?

Rocky: I can't go leaving you alone now can I?

Rubble: I just don't understand why you would WANT to stay with me

I was having a lot of self doubt at this moment. I couldn't understand why somepup as amazing as Rocky would want to waste their time around me.

Rocky: Rubble, stop doubting yourself, I WANT to be around you because I see a good pup who is vulnerable and is having some trust issues.

Rubble: I, u-uh. I don't have trust issues!

Rocky: Rubble.

Rubble: Okay fine, yeah I have trust issues. There, happy?

Rocky: yes, I'm happy that you opened up

Rocky: Now come on, let's go play with the other Pups!

Rubble: Okay

We were walking out the doors to the lookout when all the heads of the other Pup's snapped towards Rocky and I. I must admit I was scared of the attention, so I hid behind Rocky using him as a type of shield. I don't think he minded

2 hours later

I had stayed by Rocky's side the entire time not trusting the others fully yet. He seemed to be pretty popular with the others seeing as he ended up getting fought over on whose team he should be on for tennis. He ended up saying 'I will be on any team Rubble is'

And that leads to now

Rocky: Rubble!

Rubble: Got it!

In our team Rocky, Chase and Me we were versing Marshall, Zuma and Skye.

Marshall: I got it, I got it!

To put this in a short message, he fell flat on his face and missed the hit I served right at him, miserably.

Rocky: Nice hit Rubble

Rubble: Really!? Thank you!

Zuma: Dude, that was weally cool, bawely any of us can hit any of Wocky's hits!

Chase: Yeah, He is like the Tennis Pup champion

Rocky: Guys I'm not that good