❤Chapter 3❤

Just saying hello! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zuma pov:

Zuma thoughts: I hope Rocky and the others are okay... I wonder what they are going through right now, pain, fear, or are they in good health conditions..? I doubt that last thought they wouldn't have taken them if they were to leave them healthy.

Skye, Everest & Rocky pov:

Rocky: Oi, Skye, wake up!

Skye: Ugh what?!

Everest: Damn you sleep like you are a dead corpse

Skye: Geez don't gotta be rude about it-

Emily C: Be quiet back there! Ugh Rocky get out here.

Rocky: Yes, Mrs?

Emily C: Go find those followers we had last night! And you better NOT take that tag off

Around Rocky, Skye and Everest necks where these yellow and red 'pup-tags' so then Emily at all time could find the three and talk to them like the other Pups have but the difference is that Emily could teleport to their exact location whilst Ryder and the others would have to go on paw or vehicles.

Rocky: Yes Mrs, as you command

Rocky's 'pup-tag' was a beautiful emerald green with a yellow recycling symbol that had a red cross through the middle, his personality is the exact opposite as it used to be, he was a compassionate Pup who put others before himself anyday who had a love for recycling with the motto, "Green, means go!" or "Don't lose it, re-use it!Now, he is a heartless Pup who is selfish, doesn't care for others and hates recycling with the motto, "Green means, leave!" or "Don't lose it, drop it!" (Really bad I know)

Skyes 'pup-tag was a musty magenta with army green wings that had a as well as Rocky red cross through the middle, her personality turned on her from being, kind, warmhearted and confident her motto being "This puppies gotta fly!" or "Let's take to the sky!" to, mean, coldhearted and way too over-confident with the new motto, "That losers gonna fly!" or "Let's pollute the sky!" (Even worse!)

Everest, washed out blue 'pup-tag' with a dirty purpled tree and same with the others, a red cross through the middle. Going from Bubbly, snow loving, welcoming and with the motto, "Off the trail Everest never fails!" to Hurtful, Snow hating, closered and with the new motto, "Off the trail I make others fail!" (Damn that's harsh)

The trio has no memory of the others, no clue where all their bases are kept and hidden and no clue in the slightest who their loved ones are. On the outside they obey everything told to them by Emily but on the inside their real personalities are fighting for their bodies back in hope the other will find them and help them. The way you know which side of the Pup is in control of the body is their eye colour, if it's their normal colour you have their ral side, if they had a yellow tint to it their other side is in control and right now their bad sides are in control.

Rocky's mind space:

Rocky: I have to find a way to get control back! I can't let them hurt anyone, if only I could contact the others somehow (Skye & Everest). That's it since we are kinda a part of the imagination our spirits can leave the body and enter someone elses or take the form of a spirit!

20 mins later

Rocky: Alright let's do this!

Rocky thoughts: Be calm, breathe, and imagine yourself out of the body...