❤Zuma's flashback❤

Last flashback for this type of topic, next 'chapter' will be back to the actual story plot again!

Anyway, off topic, Zuma's flashaback!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zuma pov

It had been 3 weeks since I joined the Paw Patrol, I had gotten close to some of the Pup's, others I still need to approach. I'm a bit scared too if I am going to be honest. We recently had a new member added, Rubble his specialty is in construction. I am water, confirmed 1 and a half weeks ago. I had been really close to Rocky and Marshall since they were the two that saved me from sudden death.

Marshall has been the only one really hanging out with me since Rocky was busy helping Rubble settle in. I must admit, I am jealous. Rocky would usually only really hang out with Marshall and I, but Rubble had recently gotten in the way of that. I didn't mind too much, he was young and needed someone to stick by his side, I just wish that Rocky would still hang out with me a little more over these past few days.

7:00 am Zuma pov

I was sleeping peacefully having a really nice dream when I was suddenly woken up by the sound of Rocky's Pup-House door opening in a rush. I opened the peek hole that was on my door and looked out, there was Rocky running up to Chase faster than I could have ever seen him, Rocky had then launched himself onto Chase pinning him onto the ground.

Zuma thoughts: Why is Chase up..? The sun's not even fully up yet...

Rocky had after a couple moment's he had grabbed Chase's clock that was inside of his Pup-Pack heading into the lookout. I saw Rubble sneekly slip out of Rocky's Pup-House, quietly following them.

Zuma thoughts: Must have been with Rocky last night...

I sat and listened to Rocky and Chases conversation before they parted. I was hiding outside of the lookout behind the bars that separated the walkway into the lookout to where the Pup-House's were sitting. Long story short, I listened to Rubble and Rocky's short little conversation and ended up dodging Rubble search for the one watching him (me) he mus have felt my eyes on him. After that I just went back to my Pup-House.

8:25 am Zuma pov

Without a miss Rocky came and woke me up, he always does it and I actually like it, it's a nice way to wake up compared to Chase's megaphone. I swear one of these mornings I am going to end up killing that Pup with a megaphone of my own.

Rocky: Zuma, time to wake up...

Rocky was nuzzling me awake

Zuma: Ughh...

Rocky: C'mon, would you rather me or a megaphone..?

With that I instantly sat up faster than Rocky can get away from water and that is fast.

Zuma: Okay, okay, I'm up!

Rocky: Haha, good

Zuma: Hmmmmm, wanna play Tug-Toy till the others wake up..?