❤Chapter 7❤

Sorry guys, I took a break and forgot to tell ya'll 🤡 

And it ended up being wayyyyyy longer than I wanted it too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder pov

I had woken the other Pups up for breakfast, it wasn't a long time but I looked over to Skye who was rapidly shivering. She didn't have as much fur as the mix-breed and Husky so I had to make a decision

Ryder: Come on everyone! Let's put the trio together since they haven't woken up yet, and they can keep each other warm

Watching from afar as I saw Zuma lift Rocky onto his back and Marshall lift Everest onto his, both heading over to where Skye was placed. Zuma and Marshall placed them on both sides of Skye, Rocky instantly feeling the shaking next to him put a paw over Skye snuggling in close and Everest also snuggled in putting her head over Sykes back into Rocky's back fur. After a few seconds Skye stopped shaking due to the two thick furred Pups next to her.

Zuma, Marshall & Chase: AWWWWWWW

Ryder: Now that's cute

Rubble: Can we finish eating now?

Marshall: What is with you and your stomach????

Zuma: Dude, we only stopped fow what, 2 minutes?

Rubble: Exactly, too long

Chase: Oh well, let's go eat and save their bowels before that gets to them

Say's Chase whilst motioning towards Rubble

Rubble: Hey!

Two hours later

Skye pov

I know I had been asleep for ages, I felt the same way I did waking up in that cage with Rocky and Everest in separate cages next to me. I can feel a paw and a head? Over me, whoever they were, they were keeping me warm.

I was stuck in my own mind, once again. I hated this, all I wanted was to have my two best-friends in my line of vision, just seeing them would make me so happy. But alas, I'm stuck here talking to myself and the black encased around me.

Skye: I hope I wake up soon...

Everest pov

Black. That was all I could see for miles. It was horrifying, I couldn't wake up, all I could smell was the scent of I think, Rocky? But I can't tell due to being stuck in my mind and my body having my eyes closed encasing me more than if it was awake. I could hear voices but they felt ages away, I couldn't quite pick up who they belonged to but, I knew I wasn't at the base anymore.

I was too comfortable to be there...

Everest: Who are they..?

Rocky pov

All these memories kept on passing by. I couldn't quite identify who was in those memories. They were apparently my memories but they didn't feel like mine.

There were only two Pups I could recognise in those memories, Skye and Everest. There is this one Pup, I feel as though I should know exactly who they are but I just can't seem to be able to put my paw on it.

Rocky: Who is that?

Ryder pov

Ryder: Those Pups have been asleep for ages...