❤Chapter 4❤

Hey, soooo let's start and get your tea cups ready they are about to overflow! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chase pov:

Chase: Ryder..? My drone found something but I can't tell what it is...

Ryder: Let me see..?

Ryder stood behind Chase wide eyed, his eyes fixated on the screen in front of him, the other Pups had come over and grouped around the two Zuma also becoming wide eyed

Ryder pov:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was a fluffy grey tail wagging back and forth in a steady pace, the owner of the tail was none other than...

Ryder & Zuma: Rocky (Wocky)...

Everyone abserving the screen seeing the one Pup that they all enjoyed the company of, the brains of the squad, the recycling freak, theMix-breed that pulled it off stunningly well and most importantly their best-friend to one even more than that.

Chase: Guys... I'm not sure if that is Rocky

Marshall: What do you mean..? He is standing right there out in the open perfectly fine and all alone...

Zuma: That's Wocky's body but not him...

Rubble: What do you mean by that Zuma

Zuma: Look at his 'pup-tag'...

Ryder: He's right, that's Rocky's body not the Rocky we know and love...

Marshall: Zuma, how did you know that's not Rocky fully..?

Zuma: When we wewe back at the lookout he used to tell me Myths, Legends and even little stowies that people would walk about. One of them was being if youw not in contwol of youw own body that you could leave this place called the 'mind space or scape' with two options, be invisible to the human and animal eye to entew someone else's brain in the same situation as you or walk awound the place as a soul/spirit till you can contwol youw body again...

Chase: Wow, I knew he was intelligent but not that intelligent...

Marshall: Did he ever tell you how you could take control again..?

Zuma: I think so but I can't wemembew, but he did tell me nevew hurt them if they awen't in control to the best of youw abilities, it doesn't hurt the one in control but one in the mind space aka the wightful owner to the body

Rubble: That means that Skye and Everest must be in the same position as him!

As if on cue Skye and Everest emerge from a bush and join Rocky's side as they all bowed to the figure in front of them

Ryder: Chase, turn on the audio and microphone whilst hiding the drone so then we can listen!

Chase: Yes, sir, Ryder sir!

Rocky pov:

Emily C: Awww so pretty my little warriors, you will do very bad things as my body guards, now as we practised I want you to one show me what you have been learning!

Emily C: Skye, why don't you go first? But the three of you power up first!

Trio (Skye, Everest & Rocky): Troublesome Trio, power up!

Quick Ryder and stuff pov:

We just stood there watching the trio high paw to them. They had multiple colours surrounding not only did the power they originally have glow brighter than before but, they had all kinds of colours that they didn't know about engulf them, they all landed back on the ground. They were so overpowered right now but little did they know the backgrounds these three came from...