✨Chapter 10✨

Holy cow! I didn't expect this book to one, get this long and two, detailed! Hope you like this new chapter, writing this before I actually start writing the chapter, I have a feeling it will be a tea spilling chapter. Prepare your tea cups!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap-

??? thoughts: Idiots... Thought that you knew about them..? Well, you know little to nothing!

---------------------------------------------------------

Trio pov

Rocky: WOO, HOO!!

Skye: I FORGOT HOW FUN THIS CAN BE!

Rocky was crazily driving his barge whilst Skye was doing flips and tricks in her copter and Everst was hanging on for her life in the back of Rocky's barge but, enjoying herself nonetheless

Everst: I LOVE YOU GUYS BUT PLEASE, CAN WE SLOW DOWN A TAD!?

Rocky: SLOW DOWN?! NAH THIS IS SO STRESS RELIEVING!

They were all yelling to communicate with each other since they were going to fast and couldn't hear properly

Skye: I HAVE MISSED BEING THIS FREE AND STRESSLESS!

Everest: YEAH IT'S FUN AND ALL BUT, I KINDA WANNA LIVE!

Rocky: OH COME ON EVEREST, WE ARE NEARLY THERE!

Everest: UGH, FINE!

After loads more yelling they all finally came to a stop in the middle of nowhere, the middle of the ocean outside of adventure bay.

Rocky: Alright, it's time to see if these upgrades really do the trick!

Skye: Alright! I have always wanted to do this ever since you installed it but never were able to!

Everest: What are you guys on about?

Rocky: I installed a little upgrade on Skye and I's vehicles without Ryder knowing...

Everest: Ooo sneaky..!

Rocky: Yes, yes very. Now, let's go diving!

Skye: He|l yeah!

Rocky: Arf, barge sub!

Skye: Yip, Copter sub!

After the little commands Rocky and Skye's vehicles turned into Subs and dove beneath the surface. Skye's copter was now an underwater sky submarine similar to the Sub Patroller but also different. It was mostly grey with pink stripes flowing down the sides of her sub and her propellers that were originally on top were now behind acting as a propeller and there was a glass or something cockpit for her to stay dry. Rocky's vehicle on the other hand, was now a green underwater Sub that actually looked quite cool. It had a recycling bin inside behind Everest and a cockpit protecting them from water with a green bodice shaped into an oval kind of shape, it had shark shaped fin's on both sides of it and a whale tail on the back that at the same time was an anchor.