11 | devil in prada

You're a poison, and I know that is the truthAll my friends think you're viciousAnd they say you're suspicious— I Feel Like I'm Drowning by Two Feet

All my friends think you're vicious
And they say you're suspicious
— I Feel Like I'm Drowning by Two Feet

You're a poison, and I know that is the truthAll my friends think you're viciousAnd they say you're suspicious— I Feel Like I'm Drowning by Two Feet

In this contract, you must not quit and protest. If you do so, it means the agreement will be considered a failure, and you will receive severe punishments by yours truly for the next 24 months of your life.

Signed by: Dylan Ashby

I SIGNED MY life away to the devil.

It was my fault entirely, of course. I had developed a penchant for challenging Blaire all those years ago since she was too competitive for her own good. It made me want to push her to her limits and see how far she would bend before she finally broke. But what I didn't expect when she came to offer me the deal was to have my desire for her that I had long forgotten awakened. Not to mention that it had been years since we'd last seen each other without wanting to strangle the other. I wanted to bend her over something and fuck that attitude out of her, yet craving for her like this didn't remove the thorn she planted and nurtured inside me. It was rooted deeply, and I was convinced that it would take a miracle to remove it entirely.

Blaire single-handedly seized me with her fingers and took away every ounce of my sanity. She made my teenage life a living hell when all I wanted was to spend my days in peace and quiet. And she made sure that those were something I would never experience as long as she was in my orbit.

Blaire was my sexual awakening at fourteen and forbidden erotic fantasy.

She was the bane of my existence.

And I'd decided to chain myself to her for several months.

I raked a hand through my hair, heaving a great sigh. I was totally fucked now that I had to be stuck with her for the next six months.

At least three good things came with the contract she offered.

First, I would get the juiciest story from her that would surely bring me back into the game. Second, I had permission to touch her, please her, and satisfy her needs. It was still subjective, though. I wouldn't be the first to forfeit our game, which brought us to the third and last good thing, which was the privilege to test her to her limits.