01 | the outro

Sweep me off my feet, bring me to my kneesSee you in your dreams, I want you to want me— I'll Make You Love Me by Kat I Leon

See you in your dreams, I want you to want me
— I'll Make You Love Me by Kat I Leon

Sweep me off my feet, bring me to my kneesSee you in your dreams, I want you to want me— I'll Make You Love Me by Kat I Leon

"THAT'S A WRAP!"

Ian Larsen's pale blue eyes dropped to mine, a large grin splitting his face. I couldn't stop the smile on my face too as the cast and crew burst into cheers and applause, their merriment washing the fatigue off my shoulders.

"The stressful part is finally over," Ian chaffed, raking a hand through his golden hair. "I can't wait to return home and relax before the interviews start."

"Same." I stretched my arms over my head, concealing my eagerness to finally go home after being away for over six months. I would miss Vancouver and its pleasant weather, but New York was where I belonged.

"I heard we'll be traveling to a few countries in Europe for the film's promotion," he said with a dreamy glint in his eyes.

I shrugged. "They'll probably ask me to make sure you don't drop any spoilers again."

"That was one time, Blaire," he whined.

"And an incident that almost got you fired." I sounded like a mom scolding her already bawling child for misbehaving, but he deserved it. "We have one final movie to film for this series and then it's over. Don't get yourself fired now."

I also didn't want to endure the same headache again. Being forced to sit through three long hours, listening to the production company's PR reprimand us both was the very definition of a living hell. Ian got most of the scolding, but I was berated too since we were a team — or so what they liked to call us — and a team always crossed the finish line together.

I was pretty sure they got that tagline idea after watching Lilo and Stitch.

"I promise I won't do anything stupid." Ian raised a pinky finger between us, and I stared at it blankly before meeting his gaze. Realizing my indifference, he cleared his throat and slipped his hand into his jeans pocket. "Do you have any plans once you're back in New York?" he asked.