Beyond Perfect

{A/N: I know that in reality Justin Timberlake wrote the song, but in this universe this song hadn't previously existed; This is a sequel to "Sooner or Later"}

It was another casual evening in New York City. The city was bustling with traffic, the cafes were full of chatter amongst the customers and the sound of whirring from the coffee machines echoed throughout each establishment. Down in the sewers, everyone was doing their usual routines. Donnie in the lab working on his latest invention, Raph in the garage sparring with Franken-Foot, Mikey in the kitchen preparing everyone's dinner, and Leo on the skate ramp practicing his skills. Everywhere throughout the city was as peaceful as can be, unless you looked into Leo's mind, which was full of questions and concerns.

He did his best to focus on his skateboarding but he couldn't get his mind off of the only person in the world who could break his concentration. Y/N, the only girl who could see right through his carefree attitude, and signature cocky grin, was his girlfriend of 2 years. He couldn't help but constantly thank April for bringing the two of them together after he had asked her to use her matchmaking skills to find him the perfect girl. She always replied saying that it was "No trouble at all. Anything to bring happiness into two of my besties' lives". Leo had been considering proposing to Y/N for some time but could never find the courage to go through with it. Eventually, he decided that there was only one thing left to do to help him boost his confidence. He had to talk to Mikey. More specifically, he had to talk to Dr. Feelings. Leo leaped of his skateboard and began to walk to the kitchen in search of his youngest brother.

Leo: "Hey Miguel, you busy?"

Mikey turned in surprise to find his 3rd eldest brother standing behind him with a nervous smile on his face.

Mikey: "Oh, hey Leo. I was just finishing up my world famous duck a l'orange pizza. How may I be of service to you?"

Leo: "It's nothing important, I was just wondering if Dr. Feelings is available for a session to discuss my proposing to Y/N/N?"

Mikey smiled excitedly, ran to and from his room as fast as he could, and donned his signature 'Dr. Feelings' look.

Mikey: "Good evening

Mikey: "Good evening. I'm Dr Feelings. Michelangelo tells me you're contemplating proposing to your girlfriend. May I ask why you need my help to do so?"

Leo rubbed his neck as he glanced down before looking back at his brother.

Leo: "Well, normally I'd try to do things like this on my own, but I don't wanna mess up by acting too overconfident and scaring her away. It's bad enough I worry about things like that every other day, I refuse to let anything ruin what should be the perfect moment for her. So, can you help me?"

Mikey smiled warmly at Leo as he responded.

Mikey: "Leon, I'd be happy to."

Leo smiled gratefully towards his brother as he listened intently to his advice and had a pencil and paper in hand ready to take notes.