Sooner or Later

{A/N: The image above is Leo's human disguise}

It was calm in the city of New York. Everything was running as smoothly as ever. Well, as smoothly as a city with 72% crime rate in robbery could be. Luckily, the city had a team of fun-loving vigilantes to fight crime for the safety of the city, mainly known as the Mad Dogs. Speaking of whom, the newly proclaimed leader of that team was roaming the library in search of books for his brothers, specifically Donnie, and April. He had specific instructions from each brother. Donnie wanted an autobiography of his favorite scientist. Mikey wanted cookbooks and comic books. Raph wanted the newest "Diary of A Wimpy Kid' book, and April wanted a Sherlock Holmes novel.

It's not that he minded doing favors for his family, he just preferred if that favor involved anything but getting himself lost in the many aisles of this, or any other, library. Unfortunately for him, it was either this or be witness to Donnie acting all lovey-dovey with April, and for Leo anything was better than that. To avoid getting caught, he was wearing a cloaking brooch his girlfriend got him for his and Donnie's last birthday. Coincidentally, said girlfriend was roaming the library in search of a poem book she needed for a school assignment and just happened to run into her boyfriend.

Y/N: "Hey, Leo, what are you doing here?"

Leo: "Oh hey, gorgeous. I'm just running an errand for mis hermanos and April. What are you up to?"

At that moment, Leo remembered the last time he and his brothers were at the library and {A/N: That's right, Leo knows book words ;)} an idea that was sure to put a look of pure wonder and amazement on her face. Y/N was confused as to why he had that look on his face, but thought nothing of it as she replied to his question.

Y/N: "I'm looking for a book on poems for school. Ok, I know that look. What's on your mind?"

Leo: "What would you say if I told you that I knew about a library where we can be as loud as we want?"

Y/N: "I'd say you've crashed your skateboard one too many times. But I digress, what's the plan?"

Leo: "A) That happened one time and Mikey should never have told you about that. B) All we need to do is find a book on geology."

Y/N's look grew even more confused, but she had no reason not to trust the blue-clad leader. They scanned every book on geology until they found the one that could transport them to the Mystic Library.

When they got there, Y/N wore the exact look of wonder and amazement Leo had hoped for.

Y/N: "Leo, this is incredible, but don't libraries have a strict 'whisper at all times' policy?"

Leo shifted out of his human disguise, and into his usual self as he explained everything.

Leo: "Well, the last time my brothers and I were here, we caused a bit of a mess and weren't very quiet."

Y/N: "I'll assume that means that you wrecked the place, were as loud as all get out, and ticked off the librarian who eventually got the brunt of the chaos you caused?"

Leo nodded in confirmation before continuing,

Leo: "Anywhizzle, after we explained all the details to her, she understood. Now she gives visitors permission to be as loud as they want. Although, sometimes people are too loud and she sends her hush bats after them, and they take them to kiddie room."

Y/N: "Knowing, you, I'm not surprised."

Y/N gave a small laugh at Leo's annoyed look, but it didn't take very long for him to join in on her playfulness and laugh along with her.