Whatever It Takes

{A/N: I know that in reality the Jonas Brothers wrote the song, but in this universe this song hadn't previously existed; The image above is what Leo looks like as a human; If you're interested in the details of Leo's association with Tim Dunkman, please check out S2 E8 of the show, "Air Turtle", if you can}

Key:

Y/L/N = Your Last Name

Y/N/N = Your Nickname

There was a reason people referred to NYC as 'the party city'. If you were in NYC at the right place at the right time, you'd feel the energetic vibrations of music throughout the streets of New York. You'd hear the cheers of fellow New Yorkers and see the flashing lights of parties all around you. Talk about the city that never sleeps. On this particular night, one blue-clad leader of an infamous team of vigilantes had managed to sneak into one of the biggest parties in town with a plan for his one and only girlfriend, Y/N Y/LN. Leo had managed to get her invited to the party with the help of Donnie's hacking skills. Knowing Donnie, he'd find some way for him to pay him back in a way that was not very helpful for his ego. Although, for Donnie, that'd be an upside to the situation.

The only downside in this situation, the party was being hosted by someone who wasn't a fan of his: Tim Dunkman. However, there was an upside thanks to a loophole he'd concocted, once again with help from Donnie. Dunkman had never seen Leo in his human disguise. So, as long as Tim didn't recognize Leo's voice, he'd be in the clear for the favor he was about to ask as he walked towards his former employer.

Leo: "Excuse me, Mr. Dunkman, quite the party you've got going on here. Might I ask for a small favor as a thank you for allowing me to be in your presence?"

Luckily for him, the multimillionaire wasn't exactly known for having an eidetic memory. Plus, if there was one thing Leo knew about this guy, his personality was an exact replica of Leo's, only worse. It took a lot of reassurance from Y/N for Leo to know that, as long as he had his morals in check, he'd never end up like him. So, he figured that he could use that to his advantage in this 'Mano y Mano' exchange between former allies turned enemies. Dunkman smiled at his guest's 'humbleness' and tried to make this all about cold hard cash. If only he had known who he was dealing with.

Dunkman: "Call me The Dunk. So, you need a 'small favor'? Well, I think I'll be the judge of just how small it is. Talk to me, man."

Leo wore a sly grin as he knew that he had hooked him on his business venture. Now all he had to do was reel him in.

Leo: "Well, you see, there's someone here whom I admire greatly. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make her happy no matter what. So, I was thinking that I could have a go at the DJ's table and put on a show in recognition of just how much she means to me? Small enough for ya?"

Dunkman: "You've got yourself a deal. It's gonna cost you though."

Dunk smiled as he thought he had the smooth-talking turtle at a crossroads. Hook line, and... so close!

Leo smiled as he knew he had Dunkman right where he needed him. Hook, line and...

Leo: "Really? Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the entertainment, being me, be paid by the management, being you?"

SINKER!!! Tim's cocky smile dropped to a frown as he realized that he had met his match. If he weren't surrounded by people he wanted to impress, mainly to make some extra cash, he would've had a fit right then and there. Leo knew that as well, which meant there was no way his plan could fail. Tim donned a fake smile and shook hands with Leo as a way of showing anyone who might be watching that there was no damage to his ego whatsoever.