Good to Be Bad

{A/N: Requested by @Yibanian2605 ; Hope this lives up to your expectations!!; Photo above is the guys' human disguises; Ignore the conversation bubble in blue; I know that IRL Lady Gaga wrote the song, but in this universe, it hadn't previously existed}

Most singing gigs don't pay enough money to help pay bills, but thanks to your natural talents and a little help from a certain booty shaker, you work in a coffee & juice bar whose music genre is exclusively pop or country. Tonight, to celebrate your 2nd anniversary of dating your chico de azul, from whom you've learned how to speak fluent Spanish, you'll be performing a song that you think suits how perfectly your relationship blends the two of you, despite you being the shy one in the relationship whereas he's the carefree one.

Regardless, even though you've been working here for months, you still feel nervous before every performance, especially since this song is so close to your heart. Luckily, you have your best friend, April O'Neil, to provide backup vocals and emotional/moral support.

April: "All right, ladies, gents, and they/them music lovers, how are we doing tonight?"

In response, the audience lightly cheers and claps as someone shouts a 'Whoo!'. April scans the crowd for the source to find the Mad Dogs in their human disguises, Mikey being the one who cheered so emphatically. April winks at Leo, who responds with a nod and a smile of pride. He knew about your job here, but he had no idea you'd do something so outgoing as declaring your love for him onstage, in public, surrounded by so many people.

April: "Good to hear it! So, tonight's performance will be similar and different to the ones before it. Y/N will perform as usual, but this time she's chosen to sing something that honors a specific part of her life. Her favorite part, according to her. And I'll be providing backup vocals to help make it easier for her to do something like this. Now, about her reasoning behind this particular number. Some people aren't as awesome as I am about who she chooses to love. Then again, I'm pretty awesome.-*chuckles*- Anyway, some may say their love is bad, weird, or whatever. But to quote the singer herself, 'Sometimes, it's good to be bad'."

Leo chuckles at the words Y/N told him the night he asked her out. He knew some people in the Hidden City might find a human dating a turtle weird or unnatural, but it's worth it if he gets to hold the Queen of his Heart in his arms 24/7.

April: "So, you ready to hear our nightingale do her thing?"

The audience cheers in response, and April nods toward you as the curtain behind her reveals you in your usual outfit for when you're onstage, and the music begins to play.

{A/N: Start video; Imagine whatever you want for your performing outfit}

Y/N:

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Caught in a bad romance

April:

Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah

Roma, roma-ma

Gaga, ooh-la-la

Want your bad romance

Both:

Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah

Roma, roma-ma

Gaga, ooh-la-la