Chapter 4: The asset.

Their third mission as a team was when Coulson was informed that a scientist Dr. Franklin Hall was kidnapped. Fitz and Simmons were heartbroken that their old professor was taken and wanted to help him.

The mission was simple. Somehow get into Ian Quinn's party and find Dr. Hall. Then get him and his work out of there. They were on the road that Dr. Hall was kidnapped from and saw a body floating mysteriously in the air.

Skye though it was cool but one look from Ward shut her up. It took everything in May not to rip his head off. He had glared at her pup. Only she could do that not that she would unless her pup needed to be punished.

When everything was set and done they found a strange tiny device that lifted the body up. Called the gravitonium.

They then spent an hour trying to find a way into the party arguing how they could. At one point Fitz suggested that they should get a monkey and train it to be a ninja.

It was so ridiculously Fitz though that it amused the pack greatly. As soon as Skye announced that she had an invitation though everyone looked at her in silence. "I have an invitation. Well actually it's an e-vite." Skye said and then turned her phone to see the invitation.

They dressed her up in a pink dress and gave her a comm link. They then sent her off and inside the lions den.

As soon as she was in May gave her information on who was who and what questions were appropriate to ask.

Skye was adorable when she used code names and it made Melinda's heart melt. When Skye was almost caught by Ian Quinn May was worried until she flirted her way inside his room where his computer was.

How she did it they don't know but it doesn't matter. When they lost Skye's comms May wanted to rush inside but she didn't when she saw that they had the green light to Ian Quinn's computer so they let Coulson and Ward past the lasers.

What they found was the most surprising. Dr. Hall wasn't kidnapped he was working with the enemy on building a big Gravitational device that could lift the whole state maybe country.

Then Skye came back soaking wet on top of her already being sick May immediately took her to her room and changed her into some warm clothes.

She didn't want her pup sicker than she already was. As soon as that was handled May filed the debriefs away and then flew the plane for awhile.

As soon as night settled she headed to Skye's bunk to see her pup thrashing in her sheets. A layer of sweat on her skin and she was whimpering.

As soon as May heard her first whimper she was in the bed and pulling her pup towards her. Skye immediately latched onto her even in her sleep and pulled her closer.

Skye felt calm all of a sudden as soon as her skin touched May's. It was an improvement.

The next few days they didn't hold any missions which May was grateful for. She mostly cuddled with a very sick Skye who had taken 3 more shots in those 3 days without a mission. Leading her to 5 shots down out of 14. Which leads to 9 more days of shots.

Their next mission was simple or at least it was suppose to be.

They were to find a person who had stole 30 million dollars worth of diamonds.

The hard part was there were 55 guys wearing the exact same outfit with the exact same mask and brief case but the their stole the one with the diamonds in it only.

They later found out that the thief was named Akela Armador and she was trained by Phil Coulson. He thought that she was dead but she was alive and obviously switched sides.

Or so they thought. What actually happened was the Akela was pulled from the wreckage of her massacred team and given surgery on her eye. They put a kill switch inside of her eye if she didn't follow orders she'd die instantly.

When they tried to go after Akela she decided to ram her car into the van that held Fitz, Simmons, and Skye inside of it. This angered May as soon as she saw all of the pups and her pup's car flipped to its side.

When the two Omega's and the pup got out of the van May hugged all of them because they were all still young wolves. Fitz and Simmons were only two years old and Skye wasn't even a wolf yet but she seemed the most animalistic out of all of them so far.

She growled when angry, and whimpered when in pain or upset, and she whined when she didn't get what she wanted which pups normally don't do until the first phasing.

It was something Peggy thought about. She said Skye might be a natural when it comes to her first phasing unlike the others who take three tries to get use to it. Skye might be able to get it on her first or second try.

They'd just have to wait and see. One thing they did know was that Skye would have to be at the hub for her first transformation and so she can be claimed by Natasha, and her beta Maria.

They'd have to see what May would do when the claiming happens. Her wolf might take offense to the claiming and fight her alpha and beta even if the alpha is her mate.

It all depends on how strong the bond is between the sigma and the pup. They'd have to see how the pup would take to the claiming as well. They've had some pups try and fight the claiming.

They wanted to see if it would be any different for Skye or not.