Chapter 5: The girl in the flower dress

After a few more days and three more injections which leads to a total off 8 given injections out of 14 everyone could see a bit of a shift in Skye.

She grew a bit taller and she grew a more defined muscular body which has never happened. It confused everyone else. Peggy thought that she'd be a powerful wolf due to the change.

She might skip over omega status and go straight to sigma status. Which is very unusual to anyone who has transformed. They'd have to see once she presents which is normally a month after her first phase.

When everything started to get normal they had a new mission. A man named Miles Lydon who Skye obviously knew by the look she gave May, who she had grown to depend on and keep her stable had leaked information on a gifted person.

Skye along with May went to get Miles. Skye actively flirted with him until May busted down the door. May made sure her pup was okay before handcuffing Miles.

When they got back everyone wondered how they caught Miles so quickly. Skye told them she knew him from the Rising Tide and she and May went to get him.

The mission was simple. They'd try to get the gifted before he did anything stupid now that he's even more enhanced with the centipede serum running through his veins which was not good for his powers.

When they found him he had already overloaded and then he exploded Infront of them. It was sad because he was a person but, it's also his fault for becoming power hungry.

Then Coulson asked Skye if there was anything else she was hiding in private. He was upset that she only told May and not him.

So when she told him that she didn't know her own name or where she came from in tears Infront of both May and himself he decided to put a Nanny bracelet on. May tried to protest that she had followed all the rules and came to her about Miles he said that he was the leader and she should have come to him.

So Skye was a bit upset because computers are her safe space and now she can't go near one without authorization which is just rude. Natasha didn't like the way Coulson handled that, she would of just spanked her pack and let them get on with their lives.

May said that he couldn't spank Skye because that was just wrong. The only person on the bus who can spank Skye was May. May hasn't seen anything in Skye that would scream she needs a spanking yet.

They then spent another 3 days just chilling around. Skye got 3 more shots and is at a total of 11 shots when the next mission came in.

It was about floating dead bodies. As soon as she saw it they started going over everything they could on what could be causing this. Then another body showed up which was weird was that the two dead people were connected. They had their connection so like any good agent they followed the lead.

Which lead to the firefighter house. This allowed  them to identify an alien helmet as the device giving off the disease which kills people.

They didn't find out until later that Jemma Simmons was infected with the disease and she tried everything to get a cure for the disease.

They all watched her and Fitz work. Everytime they failed everyone could see Simmons hope start to deflate. Skye was upset. Her and FitzSimmons had gotten very close since she'd been there. She doesn't want them to lose each other.

Simmons thought that she had no other choice but to jump out of the plane. She shut off her pack link and jumped out of the plane when she had asked to speak to Fitz alone.

This happened when Fitz finally got the serum to work and when he noticed his mate wasn't celebrating he saw the door open and ran for a parachute. He jumped out after his mate in worries that he wouldn't get to her in time.

When he finally caught her they landed and he administered the serum into Simmons they celebrated that she'd live.

The bus landed to collect their two scientists  and when everything was said and done the two were punished for reckless behavior.

During that time Skye and May had checked up on Fitz as he would is their pack member or is going to be their pack member in Skye's case and then they checked up on Simmons to make sure she was also okay.

Skye had reached her rough point in the sickness so she had to eventually go to bed. May cuddled with her until the next morning.

The next three days were spent flying to the hub and making sure Skye got her last dosages of her shots.

Once the last one was administrated and again May almost tried to rip Simmons' head off when Skye let out a yelp they spent all day making sure the sickness was going away and so basically Skye spent all her time in the lab on her last day of shots to make sure all her vitals were normal and that nothing was wrong with her blood tests

They needed to make sure that she was read for her first phasing so they made sure May taught her what she had to do when she phased.

FitzSimmons and another wolf named Sam made something that allowed all the wolves to stretch their clothes out as it acted like their fur when they were wolves so they wouldn't have to be naked when they phased all the time.

May had to explain to Skye that the whole pack will be there and that the wolf they follow is Natasha who is a russet brown colour. Natasha's wolf as an alpha is one of the biggest at 6'5. Victoria Hand the other Alpha is 6'5 inches as well and is a completely black wolf.

Peggy Carter the head alpha is actually a completely white wolf.