Chapter 14: Garrett.

Coulson was worried. May and Skye finally came back after the night and the first person to show up on his base was Maria Hill.

When he saw her he was a bit angry for the operation that was done to keep him alive. He was angry at both May and Hill but decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

When Maria Hill stepped on base she immediately smelled her wolves. Fitz was in the lab with Simmons which wasn't a shocker at all.

Melinda and Skye were in a room cuddling if she smelt the scents correctly they had just had sex.

She followed those scents and opened the door to a room deep within the base. What she saw melted her cold exterior one that she always had when not with her mate or around the wolves.

She saw the sigma's of the pack naked cuddled into each other where they clinged to each other like their life depended on it.

She smiled at their cuteness. She knew she had to wake them up though. So she wolf whistled which much to the annoyance of her pack mates got them to wake up.

When Skye saw Maria she got excited. "Maria!" Skye practically threw herself at the older woman. Even though she was naked Skye had grown used to being naked around her pack mates so she wasn't worried.

Maria hugged the youngest member of her pack back and buried her nose into the crick of her neck.

She smelt the daisies that smelt so much like Skye and the apple cider that was Bobbi. She also smelt vanilla which is May's scent. It was a given since Skye was her pup.

Maria had been very worried when she learnt Skye was shot. She was only 18 years old and she worried for her pack mate.

May could see the look of relief on her pack mates face when Skye was in her arms. She had felt that when Skye was shot.

She was worried about her pup. The other pack mates had a connection with Skye she was so young and adorable she brought the pack together in a way no one else could.

Peggy could see it was the right choice to chose Skye for the wolf project.

Melinda could see the way Maria's shoulders full of tension melted away by a single touch of Skye. How she all but melted Infront of her and inhaled her pup's scent.

"What are you doing at the base?" Skye asked tilting her head like a puppy would

"What are you doing at the base?" Skye asked tilting her head like a puppy would. It made Maria and Melinda melt. "Well since hydra has been outed to the world and Shield is down I decided to help you guys catch Garrett. He tried to shoot Victoria. Luckily enough She's okay and pretended to be shot."

That was huge information. As soon as they were ready for the day they headed out to get orders from Coulson. He started giving orders left and right and Skye's job was to try and find Ward and Garrett.

When she found them the team tried to get to them. Ward ended up taking Fitz and Simmons hostage and dropped them into the sea.

This worried all of the pack and when they got them back everyone was worried since Fitz had brain damage. He'd be relatively fine after he relearned to talk but he'd have trouble talking and saying the right things.

It was thanks to the wolf gene that he wasn't dead.

They finally killed Garrett and then they were upset when Ward escaped.

Maria had to go back to the Avengers tower since something about getting time with Sharon was on her mind.

When the group found out Fitz was going to be in a coma and would wake up only due to the wolf gene even though Coulson doesn't know about the wolf gene or if Fitz was going to wake up. Coulson got Simmons to go on an undercover mission in hydra to get some answers on what they were planning. Also to get an idea on what they were going up against as a team.

Shield was outed as hydra and Captain America and Black Widow along with a new hero Falcon were seen taking out helacariors.

They picked a new base they called the playground and got settled with Coulson being the new Director of Shield.

They picked up loyal agents and gave them new jobs and immediately a group of four joined. Izzy, Victoria, Hunter, and Hartley.

When the two wolves arrived on base Simmons hugged them tightly before her mission started. The two sigmas of Natasha's pack and the alpha and beta couple (Izzy and Victoria) stared at each other before hugging.

When the wolves saw their alpha join Kara, Johnathan, Jackson, and Samantha all joined as well which left Victoria Hand's whole pack on the base. As soon as Coulson saw Kara and Skye together he knew he was doomed.

He was right. A lot of pranks were pulled and let's say no one ever forgot about them and decided never to mess with the two ever again.

On a mission that included Hunter, Idaho, and Izzy, Coulson had his two most trusted agents to accompany them. He sent Skye and May with them to get the O-84 from the 1940's.

A man named Karl Creel was after the obelisk and had this weird obsession trying to get it. He had these powers that allowed his skin to transform into anything he touched. Making a barrier around his skin.

Like cement made his body rock hard. May trusted only Izzy in the car besides Skye the other two companions she didn't trust at all.

As soon as they caught up to Karl Creel he decided to get away from them by turning their car upside down.

May was furious because her pup could've gotten hurt when he flipped the car over.

She tried to get out of the car safely. Karl ended up grabbing the container that had the O-84 in it.

He got away sadly. This only infuriated May more. Idaho ended up dieing as well. Izzy had touched the Obelisk and her whole hand turned grey.

When she dropped the Obelisk inside the case again her hand due to wolf healing turned back to her normal tanned shade before Hunter could see it.