Chapter 15:Karl Creel

Once the group of 4 got back to base May and Skye immediately left to go and help Fitz relearn to walk and talk. Since Jemma wasn't there to do it because she was undercover at Hydra with Bobbi-which Fitz understands- they had been trying their best to help their pack mate out.

They never excluded him and even encouraged him to try working on projects again. They also often got angry on Fitz's behalf when Coulson excluded him from projects and told him to take it easy.

May also had to watch as Coulson started carving patterns on the walls. Everyone in both packs knew about it because May shared this information with both of the packs and Peggy to ask if anyone has seen it before.

Peggy said it belonged to the first O-84 she had put away a long time ago. They never figured out what it was because no one could touch it.

It killed anyone who tried by turning them into stone.

Hunter who had obviously been captured since he and the other 3 agents, had chased down or were trying to chase down Creel at the time was offered a deal by General Talbot which basically said to betray Coulson for money.

He was a mercenary who worked for money so of course he thought about it but knew he wasn't going to accept the offer.

Meanwhile after the go ahead from Coulson May decided she was going to try and capture Creel.

Creel had absorbed the powers of the Obelisk which was bad for Shield.

Fitz and Mack meanwhile had found a way to finally neutralize Creel's powers. This was a big improvement and for once Fitz felt slightly normal since all of his brain was jumbled.

He only felt normal around the other wolves who all -especially his pack- felt his pain constantly. They were always normal to him and pushed him to do his best even if he got frustrated. Mack also helped a bit.

Coulson ordered Skye, Trip, and Hunter to help May out.

They had just found a way to neutralize his powers.

Before they could though Hunter shot May with an icer before he shot Skye who had noticed May was down due to the bond.

He then walked up to where Trip had the sniper ready before he was also shot by Hunter.

Hunter took Trip's sniper and started to walk downstairs. He walked up towards a hot dog stand and aimed his gun on Karl Creel who had just given the obelisk to a hydra agent in a trade.

Hunter shot at Karl but Karl's skin had become metal which made him bullet proof.

Karl started to chase Hunter down but of course he didn't get to close. Until Hunter ran into a building. They started to fight and Karl almost killed Hunter until Coulson came and put the device Fitz and Mack built onto Creel.

It made him into a rock statue.

Later on we see Hunter and Hartley with Victoria Hand at Idaho's funeral. They're standing away from the funeral but they can still see what's happening.

When the funeral is over Hunter breaks into Idaho's mother's car and puts his necklace on her mirror.

He then walks with the other two to where Coulson was.

Coulson decides to offer them all to be agents. "Sure. We couldn't get out of this life even if we tried." Victoria said with Izzy nodding along to her mate's words.

They looked at Hunter. Hunter looked at Coulson in shock. "Are you crazy I shot three of your agents." Hunter said.

Coulson nodded. "Yep, Including Agent May and Skye." Coulson said wincing. "They're not ones to hold a grudge are they?" Hunter asked.

"Skye normally isn't, May on the other hand, she can hold a grudge for so long it will make you paranoid. Especially if Skye is involved. She's weirdly protective of Skye. So be prepared."

Hunter groaned.

With Raina who brought the obelisk to a man named Cal Johnson.

Cal watched carefully how Raina picked up the obelisk and it allowed her to live. "Show me how to work this." Raina asked/pleaded. "Bring me my daughter and I'll show you both how." Cal responded.

On a field General Glen Talbot walked out of a black SUV.

Coulson asked for some more breathing room for Shield by handing over Creel but Talbot said that Shield didn't have enough artillery to take down a convenient store.

Coulson proved him wrong by uncloaking one of his planes in mid air. This shocked Talbot.

He also uncloaked one of his planes on the ground where he walked up into the plane and allowed it to lead them back towards base.

When they got there everyone split up. The wolves went towards the woods surrounding the base and decided to go on a run. As soon as all the wolves on base (Victoria's whole pack besides Simmons+May, Skye, and Fitz) phased they all ran around the woods scanning the perimeter and having fun.

Skye and Kara ran off and started play fighting whilst everyone else did races or playfully fought each other.

It was actually really relaxing to them to finally be in wolf form again. They had been cooped up due to missions with people who weren't wolves. They also had to keep the project from everyone else which was a big pain in the ass from everyone.

People who met Skye were really shocked at her age. They were shocked Shield recruited an 18 years old off of the streets but they were also impressed with the way Skye could handle herself and we're also surprised when Melinda May was tasked with being her SO (Supervising Officer).

After just running around and playing in the woods the wolves went back to base all going back to their separate jobs. Skye went back to researching on the patterns Coulson was having her search. Thanks to the wolf telepathy link she knew he was carving these symbols on the wall and she was trying to find the pattern in them along with the other wolves.

No luck so far.