06. bad dog

☽ DAHLIA entered the showering room to Allison and Scott kissing, with her mouth wide open and shocked eyes, she took a step back until she crushed into someone

DAHLIA entered the showering room to Allison and Scott kissing, with her mouth wide open and shocked eyes, she took a step back until she crushed into someone. Stiles watched in shock as the couple kissed, and after realising he had just interrupted and his long time crush had just crushed into him, he dragged her by her arm and hid behind a wall. They looked at each other grinning, happy for their friends and squealed at the same time. Stiles quickly hushed her and she mocked a hurt face. He rolled his eyes playfully while butterflies fled around his stomach. Maybe explosions would be better, as his whole body shivered before her eyes. Dahlia on the other hand didn't felt anything, she was just happy her friend was making progress with the boy she liked.

After a moment, Stiles' curiosity got the better of him, and he silently ducked back in to see Allison and Scott making out again, with Allison gripping Scott's elbow to pull him closer. When they finally broke apart again, they kept their foreheads pressed together as Allison giggled happily. Dahlia silently awed, and that's when Stiles noticed she was kneeled in front of him, also sticking her head out.

Allison shifted so their noses were now pressed together as well before looking Scott in the eyes with a giddy sort of nervousness "I, um..." She finally forced herself to take a step back away from Scott, who smiled widely, "Gotta get back to my dad." She gave Scott one last peck on the lips before turning to leave, causing Stiles and Dahlia to frantically try to act like they weren't just watching them make out and failing miserably. Allison took it in stride, though, and politely greeted Stiles before grabbing her friend and walked past him to return to the field to leave with her dad. "Hi, Stiles."

"Hey. Yeah."

Dahlia, now knowing what that kid's name was turned around and waved him goodbye, "Bye, Stuart!" He furrowed but remembered from Scott that she wasn't good at names as she called him Samuel. Stuart was better than nothing. Shrugging to himself, at least happy that she had acknowledged his existence, he turned around to walk back to his best friend.

"He kissed me." Dahlia chuckled at her friend and nodded.

"I saw."

"I kissed him."

"Saw that too, Li." they smiled at each other before squealing. Much like she had done before with Stiles.

Stiles was nearing Scott while the boy, dazed in the afterglow of his romantic interlude with Allison, walked over to him as well, with the cheesiest grin on his face. "I kissed her."

"I saw." Scott was unbothered by Stiles' lack of excitement for him.

"She kissed me."

Stiles made a face but continued to humor him, "Saw that, too. That's pretty good, huh?"

Even without his kiss with Allison and reassurance that she was still interested in him, Scott had a much more positive outlook on his future now and he shared it with Stiles, "I-I-I don't know how, but I controlled it. I pulled it back. Maybe I can do this? Maybe it's not that bad?"