32. gay club with hottie

☽ Isaac grabbed Stiles, lifting him off his feet and tossing him across the room

☽ Isaac grabbed Stiles, lifting him off his feet and tossing him across the room. Allison raised the crossbow to shoot. But Isaac moved too fast, knocking the weapon up so that the dart fired harmlessly into the ceiling.

Grabbing a handful of her coat, he lifted Allison up and sent her flying and she smacked painfully to the wood floor.

"What was that? What's happening?" Allison heard Lydia ask from upstairs, she rushed to the stairs out of breath.

"Get back! Someone's trying to break in, okay? Go, Lydia! Go!"

Lydia hid herself inside the bathroom, using her phone to dial '911' "Hi, I-I need the police..."

Allison backed into Scott's room and kicked the door shut. Hands shaky, she nocked another dart into the crossbow. Then glanced to the empty bedroom, the closed bathroom door and the window, where a clear, viscous liquid dropped from the claw-marked open sill "Stiles, it's here!"

The door opened, Erica stepped inside to Allison aiming her crossbow "Hmm... This might make me sound like kind of a bitch, but I've always wondered what it feels like to steal someone's boyfriend... I bet it's a pretty sick rush of power..." she stepped forward and Allison's fingers tensed over the tigger "I think I might try it with Scott. You know what? I don't think it's gonna be that hard... because why would he be waiting around to steal ten minutes with you, when he can have me anytime he wants?"

Lips pressed tight, Allison didn't respond. Instead, she pulled the trigger and it fired. Erica whipped back as if slapped. But then she slowly turned back to reveal the dart gripped in her hand.

The werewolf scoffed "You didn't really think that would work, did you?"

"Actually, I did."

Confused, Erica lowered the dar and opened her hand, realising the Kanima's venom covering the shaft. It slowly fell to the floor.

With a look of pure hate, Erica used the last bit of strength she had to charge toward Allison. But with only her first step, she went down collapsing to the floor with a cry of anger, the paralysis began to take hold.

As she struggled to move, Allison casually kneeled down to look her in the eye "I thought you were psychic, bitch!" She whispered, referring to their conversation prior in the day.

Standing by his side, Boyd waited for Derek to enter the fight. From inside, they hear crashing. Furniture splintering and then, a powerful roar.

As the house went silent, Boyd threw Derek an uncertain glance. But the Alpha looked oddly pleased.

The front door fled open. Isaac hurtled out and landed with a thud on the grass. Erica's paralysed body tumbled to the grass next to him.

Eyes burning with a furious yellow glow, Scott McCall stepped confidently over the threshold. Stiles and Allison followed, remaining on the porch as Scott climbed down the steps.