28. ice

☽ Lydia and Dahlia stood side by side, watching Allison flirt with Scott as they climbed up the wall

☽ Lydia and Dahlia stood side by side, watching Allison flirt with Scott as they climbed up the wall. They rolled her eyes at the secret couple just before Scott fell, thanks to Allison.

They laughed as Coach approached him laughing as well "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy... Right?" He looked at his daughter who nodded in agreement "All right, next two! Stilinski, Erica, let's go! The wall."

Stiles stepped along side Erica Reyes, and as he ascended with enviable speed, she did it slowly. As the boy landed, smugly looking at Dahlia who silently clapped at him, everyone else turned to Erica.

"Erica? Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia commented, earning a nudge on the shoulder by her best friend.

"Not helping." she muttered thought her teeth.

"Erica..." he called out again.

"I'm fine." she replied shakily.

"Dad, let her down. It's not safe for her, she's epileptic." He turned to his daughter exasperatedly.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff?" He looked back at the blonde "Erica, y-you're fine. Just-just kick off from the wall. Th-there's a mat to catch you. Come on," she nervously did it "See? You're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." some students snickered while Scott sent her an empathetic smile.

Dahlia left Lydia side to go over Erica "Hey. At least you tried, don't let this dickheads get into your head." Erica was surprised she talked to her but nodded.

"Thanks." she whispered, looking at the wall as Dahlia left to climb with Lydia.

"Last to the top pays dinner next time." Lydia held her head high, looking at the wall with a smirk.

"Done." she said, getting ready to climb with her best friend.

"Cheater." Scott whispered so only Dahlia could hear.

"At least I don't smell like wet dog." she whispered back, starting to climb up the wall.

Scott furrowed, looking at his best friend "Do I smell like wet dog?" Stiles looked at him unamused.

"Yes. Yes you do." he continued to look at Dahlia, who arrived first at the top.

"We should go to that expensive restaurant you love, princess."

"Oh, shut up!"

At the locker room, Coach smacked a locker with his clipboard, getting his team member's attention "Listen up! Anybody sees Isaac Lahey, you immediately tell the principal. Get a teacher, or you call me. Except for you, Greenberg. Don't call me for anything. I'm not kidding. Don't call me. You shouldn't even have my number."