15. shower

☽ STILES, Dahlia, Lydia, Jackson and Allison sat, lined up against the wall while waiting for Scott's return

STILES, Dahlia, Lydia, Jackson and Allison sat, lined up against the wall while waiting for Scott's return. The first girl had been trying to reassure her best friend that everything would be all right, but Allison's constant whining and Jackson trying to be her hero didn't help at all. Lydia was becoming more annoyed by the second, and Stiles wished he could be killed like the janitor so he could escape the tension. Allison was the only one who bothered to talk, whispering, "I don't get this. I don't get why he's out there, and why he left us, and I can't-I can't stop my hands from shaking..."

Jackson tried to sooth her, Stiles and Dahlia watching every single one of his moves, "It's okay. It's okay. It's gonna be okay."

Stiles looked at Lydia, who was strangely calm. She was determined not to be frighten anymore while Jackson leaned closer to Allison, "Okay." The Argent continued to cry as he intertwined their fingers, not taking his eyes off of her.

Dahlia stood up, not wanting to hear them anymore, "Come on, princess. I don't like to sit for too long and I'm not leaving you here." She helped the strawberry blond up, who smiled at her, grateful that she didn't have to be next to the pair anymore.

They walked closer to the teacher's desk, Stiles also moving away from them. Lydia looked at the bottles she used, "Jackson, you handed me the sulfuric acid, right? It has to be sulfuric acid. It won't ignite if it's not." She asked worriedly, as not doing it right could result in Scott's death.

He glared at her, "I gave you exactly what you asked for tonight." He didn't even blink while looking at her, sending her an unnerving, frightening stare.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure you did..."

Dahlia rolled her eyes before looking at the bottles herself. Everyone looked at her as she scoffed loudly, "You idiot!" She turned around, having to be grabbed by Stiles.

"Hey!" Jackson protested, going to stand in front of her.

"You know what you gave her!? Not what she asked for! In any fucking way!" She breathed heavily while her friend looked between the two frightened. Allison furrowed from her spot behind Jackson.

He scoffed, glaring at his best friend, "I did."

Her glare turned into a look of realisation, "You gave her the incorrect bottle on purpose, didn't you?" Stiles looked at him stunned, his friend could be in danger because of it. He decided to let the girl go. Whatever Jackson got from her, he was asking for. If he was truly trying to hurt his best friend, then he had it coming.

With a clenched jaw, he replied, "I gave her what she asked for!" He shouted.

"Well, she didn't asked for a Jackass of a boyfriend so stay away from her!" She grabbed Lydia and both went to a corner of the room.