36. dresses

☽ Dahlia, Stiles, Erica and Isaac cautiously inched back from Jackson while scaled rapidly began forming on his arms, skin changing texture right before their eyes

"Okay. All right, more ketamine. The man needs ketamine. Come on!" Dahlia winced at Stiles's words.

"We don't have any more." Isaac raised the ampule to show it was completely empty.

"You used the whole bottle?" He asked him exasperatedly.

"Actually. I did." She smiled innocently at Stiles who couldn't maintain an angry face at her, making Isaac scoff.

Jackson was now on his feet, mouth opening to reveal two rows of razor sharp teeth "Um, okay, out! Everybody out!" Stiles pushed them out of the room.

"Go, go, go, go!" Isaac yelled as he grabbed Erica while Dahlia grabbed Stiles. All of them rushing outside of the room.

"Okay, find something to move in front of the door..." Stiles said once they stood in front of the door.

But it was the wall next to the door that exploded outward. Jackson crashed through and was gone before the splinters hit the floor.

"Great! Now we have our own Jurassic Park." Dahlia commented bitterly.

"Have you ever watched the movie?" Stiles asked.

"The fuck no."

Concert over, people began streaming out the door, heading for their cars. Stiles raced from the crowd, his eyes immediately landing on Derek approaching.

"Hey, um, so, we kind of lost Jackson inside, but it's-" He noticed Dahlia, Isaac and Erica paused on the warehouse side of the ash, the two latter looking frightened. They couldn't cross "Oh, my God! It's working! Oh, this is- I did something!" He said excitedly.

"Great job, Prince Charming." Stiles nodded proudly "Now take it off so we can cross."

"What!? No!" Dahlia was about to argue, wanting to get out of there but a howl made her stop in her tracks.

"Scott?" Derek asked aloud.

"What?" The human boy looked at him confused.

"Break it." Derek ordered him, not being able to cross with the ash barrier.

Stiles scoffed "What? No way!"

"Scott's dying!"

"Okay, what? How do you know that?"

Derek replied exasperatedly "Oh, my God, Stiles, I just know! Break it!"

"Come on!" Dahlia rushed.

"Ah..." he did as told, sighing when Derek rushed in side, telling his sister he had it all under control. Dahlia walked towards Stiles while he cursed under his breath.