epilogue

☽ Bobby hugged his daughter goodbye, glaring at Stiles before both teens walked away from the house and entered the blue Jeep

Stiles started the car, looking out at the road "Are you sure about this?" Dahlia nodded, looking at him.

"I can't be in here anymore. Everything is too... painful." she replied.

"Have you talked to Lydia?"

"She's not the most happy about it but she understands."

"Derek?" This made her sigh.

"We aren't in the best terms."

He nodded slowly "Scott and Allison?"

"She's going to France for the summer. Maybe I'll visit her. Scott almost cried." He chuckled.

"Of course he did."

Dahlia looked at every part of his face, smiling at his hair that she loved so much. Reaching with her hand to touch it softly while he drove. At the start of the year she hadn't even spared a glance at Stiles, but when they met he had become an important person in her life.

They began as friends, and feelings slowly but surely appeared in her heart, all for the boy with a blue Jeep and sarcasm as a language.

She would lie if she didn't remembered the time she started falling for him. It was while watching their first movie together, him explaining everything excitedly while she watched him closely. Times like that went slowly for her, Stiles being the only thing she could focus on at the moment.

But now, she was going to spend her summer in Spain before going back to the USA for college and they couldn't become something. Stiles parked his car in a parking lot, both getting out. He placed a blanket on the front part of his car before they plopped there, another blanket on top of the pair.

They glanced up at the sky, it was the last night they would get before she left. Stiles let out a heavy sigh, turning to look at her instead of the stars.

"I'm gonna miss you." he mumbled softly, she looked at him smiling.

"I'm gonna miss you too."

He hesitated before asking "Are you ever coming back?" Dahlia shrugged.

"I guess I'll come visit. But I don't really feel like it." he nodded slowly.

"I get it," caressing her cheek, he moved closer "Can I kiss you?" She replied with a nod, also moving closer so now their bodies were pressed together.

They lips moved in sync, slowly and with emotion. Stiles portrayed into the kiss all the feelings he felt until they kissed for the first time and the ones he would lose because she was leaving. All the dreams he ever had were nothing compared to what it felt to really kiss her.

Dahlia putted the feelings she was still discovering, trying to hold into the moment for all of the kisses she missed and was going to soon. She had only kissed a couple of guys before but it never felt like this. She was kinda scared this feelings weren't going to come back and Stiles would be just a missed opportunity. But they could always find each other again.

The world is a small place.