27. friends

☽ Stiles left detention, meeting to his new friend, Dahlia

☽ Stiles left detention, meeting to his new friend, Dahlia. She smiled at him as they approached his blue Jeep.

"How are you doing?" He asked her as they got in.

"I'm fine. You on the other hand, could use a vacation from Harris," he nodded in agreement as she scoffed "I mean. What's his problem? I was getting tired of waiting for you."

Stiles admired her a bit before nodding "You don't say." he started his car, giving her his phone so she could call Allison "Hey, sorry, Harris literally just let me out of detention - literally - and he had my phone the whole frickin' time."

"Well, we need to do something right now. They were asking me all these questions about Lydia and how she was bitten by Peter, and then they sent this guy out..." they heard her say over the phone.

"Wait, what guy?" Stiles asked while Dahlia furrowed, concerned by her best friend.

"He was dressed as a Sheriff's deputy."

"They're sending him to the station for Isaac." he took a quick glance at Dahlia who nodded.

"He was also carrying this box with something on it. Like, um, like, a carving or something..."

"What was it?"

"Hold on, hold on... It's in one of these books... I'm taking a picture," Dahlia held the phone out for both of them to see "Did you get it?"

"Yeah. It's wolfsbane." Dahlia replied, sighing heavily.

"What does that mean?"

Stiles looked at the girl beside him "It means they're gonna kill him."

Stiles and Dahlia waited for Allison to call them again in silence. The girl couldn't stop wondering how Isaac was and hoping they would arrive on time.

The human took his phone as it rang "Hey, did you slow him down?" He passed it to Dahlia.

"You could say that..." she replied shyly.

Dahlia chuckled loudly "Oh, I know that tone. I don't know what you did but I'm proud of you, Katniss." she didn't know but Allison smiled.

"All right. Well, uh, we're headed to the station right now." Stiles informed the hunter.

"Where's Scott?"

"Isaac's."

"With my brother."

"Does he have a plan?"

"Yeah, but not a very good one, and unfortunately, we don't really have time to come up with anything better..."

Derek was in the backseat of the Jeep with the two teens on the front. He eyed them suspiciously, not liking how fond his sister seemed of the human.