Ch.1

I walked into the doors of the pizzeria. Kids were running around. Children everywhere.... my worst nightmare. Don't get me wrong i love children but too many of them are just.. ugh.

"(Y/N) its nice to see you again."

"Uncle Freddy! You got old!" I said hugging the 39 year old man

"Hey. So did you."

I giggled, "So why'd you call me here?"

"Ahh yes. I need you to work the night shift. Our last guy quit on us. Are you up for it?"

"Hmm. Well, it depends on how much your paying." i smiled

He chucked, "We'll pay the regular, 120."

"Yea i guess i can work."

"Alright. Come back at 12." He handed me the keys, thanked me and walked off.

I walked out of his office and the first thing i saw was a kid climbing on Freddy. I ran to the kid who now stood on his shoulder.

"Hey little boy, i need you to come down please." I said

"No! Your not my mommy! Go away old hag!"

...what did this brat just call me?

"Kid come down right now! I swear you little-" i didnt have time to finish my sentence as the kid fell when Freddy turned. I caught the kid and fell off the stage in the process.

"Ahh. You okay kid?"

He got off me abd nodded, "I'm sorry." Tears slipped down his face.

"Aw, don't cry. Just don't climb on him next time okay?" I wiped away his tears, "Now go play." He gave me a quick hug then ran off. When I got up i noticed that Freddy's right ear was missung and it sat firmly near his feet.

I grabbed his ear, "Oh you poor bear." I tippy-toed to where i can snap his ear in place, "Now, this may hurt." I heard a snap and it was good as new.

I put my hand on his cheeks, "Perfect." I smiled. Then i headed home to get some rest before 12.