Ch.6

I opened the door of and empty building and silently waited for Freddy in the office, but he never came. I checked the clock. 1:06. I sighed. I grabbed a flashlight and made my way to the stage. Freddy wasnt on the stage but Chica and Bonnie were. They were whispering and i wanted to know what about.

"Hey, guys." I nervously waved at them. I never really met them. They turned to me, "I was just uhh, looking for um, Freddy?"

"He's busy." Chica answered, "You shouldn't be out here. He's coming, you need to go."

Bonnie jumped off the stage and led me back to the office, "Just stay here. We'll tell Freddy you miss him." He winked and i blushed at him comment. I didnt want to admit it, but i did miss him.

3 boring hours had passed and still, no Freddy. I wanted to go out but Chica said someone else was here and im guessing they were talking care of it. But still, i wish Freddy would come now. It was 4:50. I sighed. My time was almost up.

I hummed my most favorite songs and drew Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy on stage. I took my time drawing Freddy. I shaded and detailed every inch of him until i thought it looked perfect. I always was a perfectionist when it came to my drawings. "That looks nice." Freddy stepped inside and i quickly shut my sketch book.

"Hey, i wanted to see." He said. I didnt look at him, "Bonnie said you missed me. Is it true?" He knelt in front of me. I tried to hide my face because i knew i was blushing.

I cannot believe that Bonnie actually told him that!

"N-no." I said.

"Really? Because your blush tells me differently." He lifted up my chin but i still didnt make any eye contact. After a long while of him looking at me i decided to look back. As i stared into him blue eyes, i felt my face turn a dark shade of red as he brought his face closer to mine. He smiled and pulled away with my sketch book is his hands.

I gasped and jumped out of my chair, "H-Hey! Give it back!" I jumped for it but he was too tall. He laughed, "It's not funny." I whinned as i tried to get my book from his hands.

"If you want it back, you have to kiss me." He taped his cheek. I tippie-toed to reach his cheek but he turned his head, making me kiss him on his lips. I blushed and pulled back, not being able to look at him, i started at my feet, blushing madly.

He leaned into my ear and whispered, "Until next time, love." He put the book in my hands, kissed my forehead and went back to the stage.

I may not have realized it now, but i will soon.