Ch.8

We're kissing i thought, we're actually kissing. I pulled away gaping for air.

"Wow." I whispered absent mindedly. I covered my mouth.

He chuckled, "Wow is right. I never thought you would kiss back."

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't i?" I questioned

"Well, look at me. Im a broken down animatronic."

I took his hat and put it on, "Yeaa, but you're my broken animatronic."

He smiled and kissed me again and i gladly returned it.

Then there was a sudden flash, "Ohh! Thats a keeper!" Chica squealed

I bushed and Freddy ran after her while i sat in my chair processing about what had happened.

Then i heard it, "(Y/N), ill be seeing you soon~" whispered. Then a hand was placed on my shoulder. I squealed, falling out of my chair. I looked up, it was only Freddy.

I sighed in relief, "Freddy you scared me." I whined and just layed on the floor covering my eyes. But Freddy soon lifted me off the ground and placed me on his lap and held me tight. He nuzzled my neck.

"Freddy? You dont have to hold me so tightly. Im not going anywhere."

He looked at me with those eyes, like i was his prey. And maybe just a touch of lust.

"Like you have a choice." He said. At first i thought he was serious until his eyes turn a darker shade of blue. He looked sad, as if i was supposed to say that i would never leave him.

"Tell me you'd never leave." He nibbled on my neck.

"Freddy? W-what? Why would i leave?"

He pinned me to the floor and shut both both doors. I was getting a little freaked out but I know better than to run. Plus it would only hurt him more.

"Close your eyes." He said

"Why do i need-"

"Just close your eyes."

I trusted him so i shut my eyes. His weight in me lightened but he was still on me. I was getting impatient.

"Can i open my eyes?"

"Not yet."

I waited a little longer, "Now?"

"Now."

I opened my eyes and couldnt believe what I'd seen.