Ch.5

There were police cars outside. My mother brust into tears as she had received news that her brother Freddy had gone missing.

She held onto me, "I know you and Freddy were close." She wept as i rubbed her back. I didn't care if he was missing. He tried to rape me. I knew that Freddy and the others took him and i really didn't want to know what they did with him. As much as i didnt want to, i had to work the night shift. I couldn't believe they replaced my uncle's job as manager with someone else already and i was to share that position with him because i was uncle Freddy's favorite.

"Mom, i have to go to the pizzeria. I wanted to meet the new manger that is going share the position with me." I told her.

She nodded and whispered, "Just- just be careful." I nodded and headed to Freddy's.

Children ran around sreaming, having fun as if nothing happed. I sighed and walked into storm of children and made my way to the manager's office. I knocked twice and didnt wait for permission to enter. I opened the door but nobody was there.

There was a tap on my shoulder, "Looking for someone?"

I turned around to be met with chocolate eyes and ruffled golden hair. He wore a yellow vest with a white tie, black dress shirt, and black dress pants. He was gorgeous.

My mouth hung slightly open, "Miss? Are you okay?" The man was now waving his hands in front of my face.

I blushed and looked at my feet, "Y-yea. I was looking for umm.. the new manager."

"Oh!" He chirped, "That would be me! And i dont suppose you would be (Y/N)?"

I nodded, "Yea. Wait, what's your name?"

"Right, you can call me Gold, or even Goldie if you want." He sent me a warm smile and i noticed that Freddy was staring at us. His eyes were darker than usual. He was glaring at Gold. I felt like Freddy was telling me that i shouldnt trust him.

"Okay, well ill be back here for the night shift, nice meeting you." I started to walk away but he grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, "I look forward to working with you."

All i did was nod and i walked out as fast as i can. I looked at the spot where he kissed and rubbed it off on my pants.

I need to be careful around him. Maybe Freddy knows who he is. I'll have to ask him later. Hopefully Gold wont be around.