Sorted into Slytherin Part 1

It was the first year Hermione Granger attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She was really anxious to attend this year because she has been reading up about Hogwarts. When she boarded the train, the only car that wasn't full was a car with a red-headed boy stuffing his face with chocolate and a black haired boy with rounded glasses. She asked if she could join them and they said, "Sure."

Once she started talking to them, she realised she was sitting next to the famous "Boy Who Lived" and started asking him millions of questions about meeting the Dark Lord. The red-headed boy said his name was Ronald Weasley but Hermione didn't seem to care because she was sitting next to the famous Harry Potter.

Once the Hogwarts Express stopped at Hogwarts, all the first years including Hermione, Ron, and Harry all boarded the boats to Hogwarts so they would meet Professor McGonagall and be sorted. Harry, Ron and Hermione hoped they would be all sorted in the same house. Hermione gushed about how Hogwarts was so much better in person but nobody seemed to care. Once the first years arrived in the Great Hall with McGonagall, she led them to the sorting hat. First up was Ron Weasley, of course he was being put in Gryffindor because his family throughout the years were in Gryffindor. A booming of clapping erupted within the hall as the Gryffindors cheered for Ron Weasley when he joined the house of Gryffindor. Harry is next and is also Gryffindor.

Hermione hears her name called and practically bolts up to the hat thinking she'll be joining Ron and Harry as well. The hat starts speaking and Harry's eyes go wide as she is put into the house of Slytherin. Hermione slowly walks over to sit in a spot next to a platinum blonde haired boy wanting to be with her Gryffindor friends but she knows Slytherins and Gryffindors don't get along well so she'll have to stick around with the Slytherins and meet new people where she may form new relationships.