Azkaban

A/N: I was wondering how many more chapters I should write. I'm writing two other stories and its a lot of writing. Thanks to all of you for reading this!

Draco's pov

Hermione called me from downstairs. I dressed in my robes and ran down the stairs. She was looking at me with a worried expression. What's wrong Mione, I asked. "Professor McGonagall would like to see you urgently and I'm worried its about the lurking death eaters," she said. OK I'll meet Professor and then we could meet up before potions. Don't worry I'll be alright, see you later Mione.

*In McGonagall's common*
-Professor you wanted to see me?
-"I'm sorry to inform you Malfoy but the ministry thinks your mother and yourself should be put into Azkaban for your crimes."
-But-
-"No but's, I'm sorry I can't do anything. Pack your things and say goodbye to your friends. Your trial is in 2 weeks and they found Fenrir and Lucius."
-Yes Professor.

*In the Great Hall*
"Draco you've hardly touched your food, what's wrong?" Hermione asked. Mione can I talk to you alone? "Of course."
We walked to our common room and sat on the large couch. Hermione don't get mad but I let Fenrir and my father out of Azkaban. The ministry found out and now me and my mother along with our father's are going to Azkaban. My trial is in two weeks. Hermione looked at me with tears in her eyes and looked disappointed. She ran off. I couldn't find her and that's when I knew she would never trust me again.

A/N: Sorry about the ending of this chapter. It will get better soon! I would like to thank Dracolover1 for pushing me to write another chapter and everyone else who's supporting me!!!!!!