Search Party

A/N: I want to dedicate this story to the people who want me to keep updating because if I didn't have you this story wouldn't be updated so thank you all:)

Hermione's POV

I awoke with blood on my lip and Draco chained next to me on the wall. Narcissa Malfoy walked in with food. She then came to me and wiped my face. Then she said, "Don't worry I won't hurt you unless you hurt my boy." With that she left. Draco's eyes fluttered open when Narcissa closed the door. I heard him murmur, "Mum?" Just then my dad walked in. "Ah Child, I see you're awake. Let's go for a walk, I need to talk to you about a few things." Fenrir said. I responded with I'm not leaving Draco, his father will beat him. Fenrir unchained me and dragged me away from my love.
-.-
I awoke back in the cold dungeon floor of Malfoy Manor. I noticed Draco was bruised and white as a sheet. I knew for a fact Draco and I were getting beat because we weren't cooperating. I had to get us out of here. I cast a patronus and sent it to Harry.
Harry's POV

I saw Hermione's patronus of an otter cast in front of me. It stated, "Help, Draco and I are trapped by Fenrir and Lucius at Malfoy Manor. Hurry before Draco and I are beaten to death." Ginny! I yelled. Get the DA, we have people to help. Ginny walked in, "Who are we saving?" Draco and Hermione were captured by Lucius and Fenrir at Malfoy Manor. "When I get my hands on those men, they are going to wish they never met me. Ronald Bilius Weasley, have you found the DA yet?" "Bloody hell Ginny yes I found them but take a chill pill would ya?" Alright, we need permission from McGonagall to go to Malfoy Manor first so we can floo to get there faster. We ran to Professors room and soon found ourselves outside the gates of Malfoy Manor.

A/N sorry this chapter was kinda short I get writers block easily and the story doesn't come to me easily. Thanks again to my fans. Also if you have any ideas to add to this fan fiction let me know. See you soon! Madhar2 out!✌