Hogsmeade

A/N: Should I keep writing this or not? I'm also starting to run out of ideas, so I you have any tell me in the comments.

Hermione's POV

I awoke sweating like crazy. The warm blanket which I noticed had the Slytherin emblem on it was covering me up. I got up and took a shower and put sweatpants and a T-shirt on.

I went to Draco's room and woke him up. He rolled over and groaned. I left his room but on the way out I threw a pillow at him and yelled, "Get up its Saturday!"

Draco's POV

Once Hermione left my room, she threw a pillow and it hit me right in the face. "Alright I'm up!" I yelled. Today I had to tell Hermione about my dad's plan. I cleaned myself up and asked Hermione if she wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me.

We left as soon as we went and got breakfast from the Great Hall. We walked hand in hand to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. We sat down in a booth and I sighed.

-"What is it Draco? You've been quiet all morning." Hermione said.

-How did you know?

-"Do I have to repeat myself? You've been quiet."

-Well my father wants me back at the Manor for the holidays.

-"I'll come with you," she said as she squeezed my hands.

-I don't want you to. That's the thing my father wants you to come and help us. He also wants you to get the Dark mark.

-"What are you planning on helping with and why would I need the Dark mark?"

-Keep it down please and don't tell anyone. My father wants to bring the Dark Lord back.

-"WHAT? Oh sorry. You know I can't help in that and neither should you!"

-I have to if I want my mum to live, she's all I have.

-"I can't let you do this. We'll find a way to get your mom out of this. Maybe she can live at my old parents house."

-I can't my dad would know. Why don't we ask our friends to help get the death eaters back in Azkaban.

-"I'll try but we can't get caught leaving the castle. We better get back before Professor leaves Hogsmeade."

-Ya, promise you'll talk to your friends?

-"I promise."