Leaving Hogwarts

A/N:Wow I'm have over one thousand viewers!!! I want to thank you and keep commenting!!

Draco: Hermione? Sweetheart where are you? I heard light sobbing down the corridor. I stopped at the door that had the loudest sobbing. It was McGonagall's. I opened the door and there was Hermione shaking in front of McGonagall. I hid in the shadows so I could listen in on their conversation.
"Professor, what am I to do now that he is leaving?"
"I'll let you take your NEWTS early so you can spend time with your family and friends before he departs."
"Thank you professor but I don't feel prepared and I'm worried he'll go to Azkaban earlier than planned after his trial."
"Hermione Jean you are the brightest witch of this age. Surely you'll do great. Malfoy, I expect you to come out of the shadows and show yourself."

I walked out of the shadows and walked towards them. I looked at Hermione and clearly saw she was shaken up by looking at her tear stained face. I cupped Hermione's face in my hands and assured her everything would be OK. Now I just had to assure myself. I told McGonagall all my things were packed and she gave me floo powder to apparate to the manor to be taken to trial along with my mother. It was obvious my dad and Hermione's dad would automatically be sent back to Azkaban for their obvious crimes. My mother's and my trial was next and somehow I wasn't sure I'd be spared.

A/N:I'll be trying to update this story a lot because I haven't been in the past.