「 Part 1 」

*・༄

*

Two girls running down the streets of Konoha chasing each other and smiling without a care in the world. Sakiya Uchiha and Himawari Uzumaki. Both kids of two of the most strongest shinobis of the world. Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha.

"Cmon Sakiya! You're taking too long!" Himawari shouted to the girl who really did not want to be here. Sakiya rolled her eyes and huffed. "hn"

All she wanted to do was eat tomatoes as breakfast but she couldn't even do that.. Speaking of tomatoes she was hun— her stomach growled interrupting her thoughts making her sigh.

"Can we at least eat umthing? I'm hungry." Sakiya mentally groaned at her pronunciation. She was really embarrassed about it because her mom and sister would always laugh at her "cuteness".

Sakiya pouted at her thoughts. She was NOT cute. She is extremely cute. Get it right, you fools. Her ego was as big as.. as— Naruto's love for ramen!

"Ok! Let's go eat ramen! I want ramen." Himawari took Sakiya's arms and without a word dragged her to the said food.

As they were walking there, they saw Hikaro who seemed to be reading an orange book giggling like crazy. Wait.. orange book... old man kakashi.. pervert..

"HIKARO YOU PER'ERT!" Sakiya shouted marching up to Hikaro and smacking him behind his head making him scowl. "Tch. Shut up you talk to much." He muttered getting another slap on the head.

Interview

"Tsk. I like the book.. Doesn't mean I'm a pervert though! And why does Sakiya always have to abuse me!"

-Hikaro

"I do not abuse him! He's just being drwamatic! Plus he's a pervert. hn."

-Sakiya

"Troublesome.. Why don't you just leave him alone Sakiya? Unless you like him.. hm?" Tekaru smirked lazily waving his hand.

Was he here before?

'when did he get here.' Sakiya and Himawari deadpanned.

Interview

"Everyone knows the they like each other. It's so painfully obvious and troublesome. I don't even know how i'm always there." -Yawn-

-Tekaru

"Tekaru always appear out of nowhere. It's weird sometimes, but funny because he and Hikaro always tease Sakiya-chan!"

-Himawari

When Sakiya finally registered what she said her face exploded into shades of red making Hikaro smirk a little.