「 Part 10 」

˚✧₊༄

˚✧₊༄

Hikaro frowned as his father and his old genin team walked into a private room to discuss how to get to the pass to save the little ones.

He was now stuck with the teenagers who is always somehow in trouble. Something bad always happening when they are together.

He watched as Sarada snapped at Boruto for once more complaining about his empty stomach. Hikaro deadpanned at them as Boruto fell unto the ground because of Sarada's punches.

"Boruto you!—"

"Gah! Sarada! Ack! I'm sorry!"

"Maa—" Hikaro tried calming them down when all of a sudden they started falling from the sky.

The air whipped in their faces making them scream as they plummeted towards earth. Boruto realizing the situation quickly tucked both Sarada and Hikaro safely into his arms, turning his back to the ground as they got closer.

"Erk—"

"Wow."

"Well this is certainly new."

"Oh no! Not Kisame-senpai!"

Boruto, who was laying on top of someone groaned as he stood up. His ninja instincts kicking, he immediately picked up Hikaro and Sarada, who were on the floor, jumping back to a wall.

"Ugh! Boruto-baka let go of me!"

"Oh- I-"

"Zip it blonde. We need to find out who these people are.. but first. Hikaro are you ok?" Sarada asked him worried he must've been hurt.

Hikaro wasn't paying attention to her, he was staring right at the person with the orange swirly mask, who was looking straight back at him.

"Obito-ojisan..?"

The said 'Tobi' stiffened up.

Sarada immediately whipped her head towards Obito who looked like he was sweating waters right now. Boruto looked honestly confused, and so did the members there.

"Obito-oji?!? He's alive?!"

Hikaro nodded rapidly.

"Yeah! I recognize the mask from dads drawings of Obito-oji!" Hikaro boasted pointing straight at his mask.

Kisame who was just as confused.

"Now now. Wait a minute, that's not obi—whatever his name is. That's Madara Uchiha." He explained, not hearing the offended squawk from 'Madara.'

"Oh wow so, we're just gonna reveal ourselves to little kids now. Li.tt.le k.i.d.s. Hey. I'm Nagato Uzumaki, your supposed leader who's been using his best friends dead body. " Pain deadpanned, not enjoying the company of the newcomers. His patience was running thin because of what was happening these days.

These chaotic days.

Since their leader was giving out personal information, why shouldn't they?

"Ligma."

"I killed my grandma."

"Ligma?"

"Lickmynuts."

"I actually don't like the smell of money."

"I regret killing my grandma."

"I actually am a tailed beast. Ta Da!"

"Origami."

"I want to be one with the plants."

"Everyone knows that."

Boruto ignored the rest and immediately brightened up hearing the name Uzumaki.

"No way! I'm an Uzumaki too!" Boruto boosted proudly with the same grin which had Nagato thinking.

"You remind me of someone." He mumbled as he stared at Boruto with a critical eye. He ignored the loud noses behind him mostly coming from Obito who was trying to run away from Sarada and Hikaro from taking his mask.

"Hmmmm...."

"Um..."

"HMMMMMMM....."

"...."

"Ah! You look like that 9 tailed jinchiruki!" Pein, now known as Nagato realized. Konan who was approaching from behind nodded along. "He really does.. it's kinda suspicious."

"Gah! Tobi is my name! Tobi! Tobi is not Obito! Tobi is Tobi!"

"You're Obito-ojisan! I know so! Also.. why are you so weird.."

"Hikaro don't be rude! I'm sure, its just part of his personality." Sarada tried explaining, wincing as 'Tobi' stared at her silently.

Hikaro rolled his eyes and stared straight into Obito's eye.

" Obito-oji.. It's about time you knew the truth. The whole thing with Rin is not what it seems."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Obito asked, his regular unknowingly voicing his thoughts.

"... This is gonna take long. Take a seat Obito-oji."

Every member sat quietly, scared to break the deafening silence. Sasori would break it, but he didn't want to get killed by the 'supposed Madara'.  They all silently stared at Obito who had his head in his hands.

All of a sudden they started hearing sniffs and looked to each other uncomfortably before excusing themselves. Sarada and Hikaro stayed for comfort.

"I-i.. H-he— he was all by himself and I was always blaming him for something he didn't do." Hikaro quickly stood up and giving his uncle a hug, knowing he was talking about his father.

Sarada joined in later and they both sat there comforting their supposedly dead uncle.

—