「 Part 8 」

˚✧₊༄

˚✧₊༄

Sakiya deadpanned as she watched Naruto use Talk no Jutsu on a thug or used to be thug. He was saying all these stuff about bringing happiness and how ramen is just his cup of tea.

"I don't really like ramen though.."

"WHAT?! RAMEN IS THE BEST—"

She let out a tired sigh. When she found him, he was literally shouting at a man who had a women draped over his shoulder. Pervert. Then all of a sudden the perverted man and Naruto were in a fight with a person who tried to rub a store— in daylight.

How stupid. At least do it at night. Wait.. are stores even open during the nights?

Anyways..

Here she was sitting crossed leg on the ground with her hand resting on her cheek as she stared at Naruto try to convince the bad guy that ramen helps create good memories.

"I remember when Iruka-sensei—"

Now that she thought about it.. wasn't he too young? He looked to be in his teenage years.. She gasped out loud. O-or Uncle Naruto isn't as old as he's supposed to be!! Maybe he lied to Aunt Hinata that he was older so he can marry her!!

"Eh? Sakura-chan?! You're tiny!" The familiar voice shouted taking her out of her thoughts. "No really? I thought I was weally tall." She remarked sarcastically. Naruto squinted at her figure.

"There's no way you're Sakura-chan! You have a smaller forehead! You imposter!" The teen shouted at the smaller girl. Sakiya gave Naruto the blankest look she ever mustered.

"Uncle Na'uto you're unbelievably stupid. I even defended you against Dei and Shisui! Is this what i get?!" Sakiya shouted to the sky frustrated.

Silence.

A tick mark appeared on Naruto's head. He pointed at Sakiya with a ridiculous look on his face.

"Why you Sakura-chan imposter! First you copy Sakura-chan then you insult me! I will take you down right now!" He shouted gaining some onlookers. "Oh yeah?! Come at me!" she challenged.

"WHY YOU—"

"Sakiya. Your causing a scene." A new voice called out to her. Sakiya huffed and turned to the voice. "What are you doing here Itachi-oji." Naruto's mind went blank. Itachi? As in the one Sasuke went after? The one who killed his clan?

"Eh???? Sasuke's brother?!"

They both ignored him.