「 Part 12 」

˚✧₊༄

˚✧₊༄

—                                —
Sakura - adult Sakura
Sakura - teen Sakura
Sasuke - Adult Sasuke
Sasuke - teen Sasuke
Naruto - Adult Naruto
Naruto - teen Naruto
Hinata - Adult Hinata
Hinata- teen Hinata
Kakashi - Lord 6th
Kakashi - Just a jonin
—                                 —

Sarada perked up feeling unknown chakras gaining on them. They were hidden pretty well, and she wouldn't have known if she wasn't a sensor. She didn't know how much there were though.

"People are coming in quick. They running really fast." Sarada spoke and she stopped, getting into a fighting position. Boruto paused and quickly faced the incoming enemy, hiding Hikaro behind him.

"Ugh! Where is Obito-oji when we need him!" Boruto complained as he held his fists up preparing. Sarada rolled her eyes, regretting that she didn't take another adult, a stable adult with them to Konoha.

"Boruto this isn't the time to be whining! These people seem strong too.." Hikaro's eyebrows furrowed in worry. He wasn't as strong as the two teens but that didn't mean he couldn't fend for himself. After all he had the best coach.

"Will we be alright?" Hikaro asked as he clutched Boruto's jacket. Boruto looked behind him and patted Hikaro's head reassuringly. "Don't worry. I won't let you get hurt, ok—?"

He was cut off when Sarada screamed—

"MAMA!"

Boruto turned around quickly and was surprised to see his dad and mom, along with Sarada's parents and old man Kakashi.

"Eh- Mom?! Dad?!" Boruto shouted confused. Hinata immediately ran towards Boruto hearing his voice and wrapped him up with a warm hug.

"Boruto! Oh and Hikaro! Are you guys alright? You didn't get hurt?" Hikaro nodded and hugged Hinata back before going towards his dad in a hurry ready to spill tea.

Boruto looked towards Sarada who was trapped in her parents suffocating hug complaining and laughed silently.

"Boruto. You're alright." His dad sighed in relief. Naruto took Boruto in for a hug surprising the younger teen, who reluctantly hugged back.

"Dad! Dad! You will never believe who I met!" Hikaro enthusiastically waved his arms around with a smile.

"Oh?" Kakashi smiled. "Who is it?"

"Ob—"

"What the hell?" A voice appeared out of no where causing everyone to pause and look towards the source.