「 Part 6 」

*・༄

*・༄

-Future-

Sakura was getting worried. Two of her kids still haven't returned home yet. So she did what any mother would do, she set out to find them.

Putting her shoes on and closing the door behind her she felt the gentle breeze hit her skin. On her way out she saw both Boruto, the knuckle-head Hokage's son and her daughter training.

"Sarada! Boruto! Have you seen Sakiya and Itaku?" She yelled out to them making them pause their movements.

They glanced at each other before looking at Sakura. "Maybe Sakiya is at the cemetery with Himawari. I don't know about Itaku though." Sarada said gaining a nod from Boruto. "I'm hungry dattebasa, but it can wait. Were gonna help you!" Sakura smiled feeling deja vu.

Interview

"Like father like son."

-Sakura

"Ok, you guys search for Himawari and Sakiya. I'll go look for Itaku at his favorite spot." She said.

"ok. C'mon dobe your taking too long."

"What?!" Boruto shouted in her ear making her whip her head towards him with a glare. Boruto faltered seeing the glare for he didn't want to get punched. "Sorry."

'Gah! This is all Aunt Sakura's fault for teaching Sarada how to punch dattebasa!'

"That's right. Let's go now." Sarada huffed.

Interview

"Finding Himawari and Sakiya won't be hard. They literally go to the same place everyday."

-Sarada

"I'm still hungry..ya know!"

-Boruto

Walking to their destination Boruto's stomach rumbled. Sarada deadpanned as Boruto scratched the back of his neck with a sheepish smile.

"Ninjas can't eat on an empty stomach! Let's go Sarada, I want some burgers!" He drooled imagining him eat his favorite dish, the yakisoba bun.

Sarada was also hungry but finding her sister and friend was more important. "Boruto you  idiot!" She yelled smacking him out of his dream. "What if they are in trouble! I for one don't want them to be hurt, so cmon." Boruto groaned but complied anyways.