「 Part 14 」

˚✧₊༄

˚✧₊༄

Sakiya deadpanned as the being known as Zetsu whispered to his counter part in a panic.

"I'm away from my mama for lwiterally 5 minutes and I still managed to get kidnapped." She sighed.

She didn't even know why she was here, in a cave, alone with the.. weird thing. Somehow being kidnapped has become a daily occur to her that she didn't bat an eye anymore.

"A-are you sure we should've kidnapped her?! W-what if she gets mad or worse-! What if her parents come after us?!"

Black Zetsu rolled his eye at his wimpy other part.

"Shut up already. They won't find us. Plus, we need her for our plan. Everything we worked hard for would go to waste." He hissed in displeasure as the thought of waiting for more than a hundred years and finally finding a vessel who can help him, and being so close, only for it to go to waste. For it all to go to waste.

"Yeah but—"

"And we have a whole army against them."

"Oh yeah-"

Sakiya tilted her head in thought. Is this the same army of "plants" that she read in the book of histories? It must be. Sakiya nodded as she connected the dots, it did mention how he was part of Akatsuki.

"Hey!" She shouted gathering the attention of her kidnapper(s). "I hope you know that I could easily escape, and kill you." Zetsu stared at the child before he looked to the right of him, and to the left of him, and finally behind him. There was no one else? His mouth opened. "Oh- Were you talking to us?"

Sakiya blankly stared at Zetsu.

"No, I was talking to the wall behind you- OF COURSE I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

Sakiya sighed as she massaged her forehead, closing her eyes and leaned back on her chair feeling like she was getting dumber and dumber just being in his presence. Zetsu however froze in place.

"When did you get out of your ropes?!"

Sakiya smirked and sat up, her red glowing sharingan eyes opening to stare at him in the dark. Instead of answering Zetsu's question, she just sat there staring at him dead in the eye.

Zetsu is not one to feel emotions, but right now he was getting the uncanny feeling of being watched making the silence seem eerie and frightening. Goosebumps rose and he took a small step back only for a cold blade to press against his neck.

"Die you bwitch." Was the last thing he heard before his neck was sliced, decapitating him.

Interview

"I fwelt so bad ass in this scene! *high pitched giggles*

-Sakiya