「 Part 13 」

˚✧₊༄

˚✧₊༄

"Do they not know we can see them clearly?"

"Should we just ignore them?"

"Yeah.. but think of the consequences."

Both individuals sighed in sync. Shikamaru and Neji walked to "hidden" ninjas as they hid behind a corner and tapped on their shoulders.

Deidara let out a shrill scream before his mouth was roughly covered by Kabuto.

They both turned around to meet Shikamaru's and Neji's sharp eyes and sweated silently.

"Hey. I just want to let you know that you are under arrested for "sneaking" into Konoha. You guys are also doing such a bad job at it, I'm getting embarrassed from just looking at you."

"Uh- What are you talking about? HAHAHA.. We are just your friendly visitors! We.. We came from- uh explosion village! Yes. Explosion village." Deidara tried to explain as everyone looked at him with a deadpan.

It was very obvious he was lying and his acting skills were even worse than his lying skills. Truly an embarrassing moment for Kabuto.

"Right..." Shikamaru drawled out. "If that's the case, then what is that sticking out of your dress?" They all looked at Deidara who had the Akatsuki coat on the ground just behind him.

Kabuto let out a curse and grabbed Deidara's hand before running away as fast as his legs can take him. He would honestly use the Shunshin, but he needed his chakra to break Orochimaru-sama out.

Shikamaru and Neji shared a glance before darting after them. Today was gonna be a long day for them all..

Meanwhile..

"Are you saying that you're my son? From the future?"

"Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you.. uh.. parent from the past. Though, you do seem kinda different." Mitsuki brought a hand up to his chin as he stared at his parent.

Orochimaru raised a brow.

"And how is that?"

Mitsuki shrugged.

"Your hair? Your.. hideous cloth- what ever that is." Orochimaru let out a sharp gasp and stared at Mitsuki with betrayal. "Are you sure you're my son from the future? Would I be disrespected like this too?"

"No. But right now is an exception because who's idea was it to dress like that." Orochimaru rolled his eyes. Why was this kid making it seem like he was wearing a freak show.