Chapter 6: The Party

The night was young and Avari began to get ready for Boscha's party.

Seeing as though it was getting chilly outside she decided to put on a black turtleneck matching it with her black leather jacket that she found in her closet.

Pairing the two with beige trousers and black shoes.

'Maybe I should try something different?' She thought at she observed herself in the mirror.

She then grabs makeup from her top drawer and decided to put on eyeliner.

Amanda: "Avari! Lights off by 10!"

Avari: "Got it!"

The young witch had never lied to her parents until tonight, she lost all her respect for the both of them every since she heard about the conversation they had.

She didn't care about the consequences she hasn't fully accepted that she had to eventually leave her friends and so this party was going to serve as a longer distraction away from reality.

Ping! She then heard a notification from her phone
————————————————————————
Groupchat

Amity
Where the heck are you guys?

Avari
On my way there.

Willow
Same here!

Gus
It sure was nice for Boscha to invite us

Luz
All thanks to Avari (゚ω゚)

Amity
Honestly I didn't expect you and Boscha to be friends.

Willow
Ha! Yeah "Friends"

Avari
Hey! Whats that supposed to mean?

Willow
Aw don't lie! When Boscha invited us her face turned red every time we mentioned you ( ˘ω˘ )

Luz
I didn't know you and Boscha were a thing

Avari
We aren't!

Amity
Well see about that

————————————————————————

Avari herself isn't even sure what type of relationship she had with the three eyed girl.

Ever since that day on the grudgby field she felt weird whenever she saw Boscha or even when someone mentions her name.

She'd never felt this way about anyone before so she didn't want to make a mistake and fuck everything up.

She then casted a spell circle creating an illusion of herself on her bed and snuck out from her window onto a dark Greywood tree beside her bedroom.

She made her way to the location Amity texted her.

When she arrived she saw a big manor in the middle of a clearing that was blasting music from the stereos and saw people jumping onto the led lit pool in the backyard.

Amity: "Avari!"

A familiar voice called her name out and she saw the youngest blight next to her girlfriend.