Chapter 3: Friendly Rivalry

Boscha's Pov
——————————————————————
'Urgh I can't believe she stained my jacket! Who does she think she is?'

Boscha still had the look of frustration on her face.

Cat: "Hey guys! Sorry Im late."

Cat glared at the angry witch beside Skara

Cat: "Woah what did I miss?"

Skara: "Boscha and her girlfriend got into a fight."

Cat: "I didn't know you dated someone."

Boscha: "SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! In fact! I hate her sorry ass!"

Skara: "But that's not what your face said earlier tho ;DD"

Boscha: "SHUT UP SKARA."Boscha said feeling heat in her face.

Girlfriend? Yeah right she's lucky I even acknowledge her and her cute hair.

WAIT WHAT? NO SHES NOT CUTE AT ALL STOP THINKING DUMB SHIT.

Boscha face palmed her self leaving Skara and Cat with a confused look on their faces.

Boscha: "Look let's just go to class already I'll see you girls at lunch time."

The two nod in agreement.

They all parted ways and entered their own classrooms just before the bell rang.

————————————————————————
Avari's POV

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The school bell ranged and all the students who once crowded the halls started to get fewer and fewer

'That's totally gonna get annoying' said to the ear piercing sound.

'Oh shit I'm gonna be late.' Avari thought as she raced around the school trying so desperately to find Abominations 101

As she ran and ran while looking at her schedule she bumps into someone who also seemed to be in a hurry 'Titan I have to stop doing that.'

???: "I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"

Avari looked up to see a person who had all the different track colours in their uniform lending a hand.

Avari took their hand and was stood back up.

She dusted her cowl and looked at the person who she clashed into.

Avari: "I'm sorry I was-"

But before she could finish her apology she noticed that the person had.... Round ears?

???: "Hey don't sweat it! I was in a hurry too so you don't have to be sorry."

Avari: "A human."

The human noticed that the young witch was looking at her ears with a face of curiosity.

Luz: "Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Luz Noceda from the human realm."

Avari: "Avari Medford, I literally have so many questions."

Luz: "It's a long story." The human said rubbing the back of her neck