08| ᘜᖇOᑌᑭᑕᕼᗩT

GROUPCHAT

"The brain cells"

Smolderholder 🥃

Yo JoMo, you there?

Daniel mf Gilles😎

What now?

Yeah I'm here.

Smolderholder 🥃

Oh goody. Now tell us about this new guy of Del's. Asking you since you're the only one who's met him🙄

Mr Ankles

You people are so nosy

Trevino Man

FR bro.

Smolderholder 🥃

Hey, I'm just looking out for our girl. That's it.

Charlie Boy

Yeah I mean, no wrong in wanting to know a new friend of another friend, right?

Oh come on, of course you'd side with him Charles🙄

Look Ian, Del was very mad at you for what happened that day so don't go snooping around where you don't need to or you'll get in trouble again.

McQueen (not Lightning)

But now I'm curious too. What's he like? Does Del like like him? Are they just friends? What is the deal?

Dude, I just shook hands with him and told him to take care of Del while they're away. That's it. You really think I figured all that out in five minutes?

All I could tell is Del just likes him as a friend. And they do seem to get along well but again, I wasn't there long so I don't know for sure.

Daniel mf Gilles 😎

I mean, Del took him out for coffee so he must be doing something right.

Woodland Christopher

Why're we discussing Del's personal life here?

Smolderholder 🥃

We're not discussing anything personal 🙄

Just trying to make sure new guy is a good enough guy to even be friends with her.

Daniel's Loverboy Wesley

Because that's totally our job 🙄

Charlie Boy

Actually, it is.

Look, you guys need to calm down on the 'overprotective older brother' act. It really gets on her nerves and honestly, ours too sometimes.

She said she plans on introducing her new friends to us during this Comic Con so maybe just wait for a few months until you guys go full on stalker on that poor guy.

Smolderholder 🥃

Wow, even you're defending him now? What is this guy, a charmer or something?

No Ian, but he is nice and Del wants us to get along with her other friends so maybe dial down on the meanness and actually try to give the guy a chance. For her sake🙄

[Read at 12:43 PM]