46| ᗩᖇTIᑕᒪᗴ: ᑕᒪᗴᐯᐯᗴᖇᑎᗴᗯՏ

CLEVVERNEWS: #JOSELAIDE WEDDING BELLS ALREADY? MOVING TOO FAST OR IS THIS 'TRUE LOVE'?

Dearest readers, best wishes on New Year to you! As we begin this new year's journey, we know that another year full of romance is soon going to knock our doors. Let us hope for a year with stronger bond of love and compatibility and only the best for everyone around us in 2015!

As the new year graces us with many new beginnings, love is in the air, now more than ever. And one 'true love' that we cannot help but gush over is that of two costars-turned-friends-turned-lovers. Yes, we are talking about Joseph Morgan and Adelaide Brown, or better known as #Joselaide by fans.

Joseph Morgan and Adelaide Brown met on the sets of their show- The Vampire Diaries, during its Second Season and have been serving us with astounding chemistry ever since. Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph's character) and Kaitlyn Hart (Adelaide's character) are soulmates on the show, destined to be together, even though all the ups and downs in their way.

Even though since the beginning of the TVD spinoff- The Originals, Klaus and Kaitlyn's story has hit a bit of a rough end, it is relieving to see how that hasn't hindered the actors, themselves, from finding their way to each other.

Just last year, rumors sparked about Adelaide being involved romantically with her costar from reign, Toby Regbo. However, as it now seems, it was always going to be Joseph for her and even Toby seems to have moved on with someone else. (find an elaborate article on that in the link below)

Since July of 2014, Joseph and Adelaide have been constantly around each other- sharing pictures, taking trips, birthday dates and whatnot. The certainty of their relationship was even further confirmed when October 2014, when Adelaide returned to The States.

From sharing pictures of being on double dates with costars- Paul Wesley and Phoebe Tonkin to attending costar, Candice King's wedding together and even dressing up as each other's characters for Halloween; the couple have been keeping the fans up-to-date on their bewitching relationship.

The biggest confirmation, however, was when Adelaide travelled back home to Australia this winter, after 4 years and took Joseph along. They were spotted at airports with Adelaide's brother, William Brown, tagging along as well.

From Chris Hemsworth sharing a picture of him and his wife with a couple watching a sunrise and labelling it as a 'double date' to constant candids of each other and even sharing date night pictures calling each other "Mr. Angel Eyes" and "Miss Snowflake" -the two have not held back in letting the world know how smitten they are over each other.

 Angel Eyes" and "Miss Snowflake" -the two have not held back in letting the world know how smitten they are over each other