44| ᘜOIᑎ' ᕼOᗰᗴ

9th November, 2014

It was nearly a month since the happy couple had finally confessed and gotten together. Since then, it had been all rainbows and sunshine for the two. All their family and friends were over the moon for the two of them and everything was better than ever.

"Love, if you don't wake up now, we'll miss our flight," Joseph nudged Adelaide as she turned over to the other side with a sigh and pulled the blanket over her head.

"Go away," she groaned as Joseph nudged her again, causing his to sigh.

"We're going to miss our flight, Del."

"I'm fine with that," she mumbled as Joseph rolled his eyes at her before sighing again.

"Fine, you left me with no choice," he states and in one swift movement, he sweeps the blanket off of her as the sunlight pouring into the room sets over her and causes her sleep to be disrupted.

Adelaide groans in frustration before peeking her eye open to see Joseph stood on the bedside with a grin on his face.

"Good morning," he greets as Adelaide sits up on the bed and huffs at him.

"This is NOT a good morning," Adelaide retorts, "who thought it was a good idea to get a flight at 9?"

"That's what standard times are, love. You can sleep on the 15 hour flight home," Joseph points out as Adelaide glares at him, "now come on, I already made us breakfast," he says before walking out of the room, giving her time to freshen up.

༆☼︎☾︎ꨄ︎☽︎☼︎༆

Los Angeles International Airport

"I knew this'd happen," Adelaide sneered as Joseph rolled his eyes at her. After breakfast, Joseph had rushed them to the airport, only to be informed that their flight had been delayed for two hours.

"I could've easily completed my sleep and gotten here but you two never listen to me," Adelaide went on whining.

"Quit it, okay?" William retorted, "there's no way we could've know. Mom's already called me thrice. And you two are annoying me even more."

"What did I do?" Joseph pouts as Adelaide sighs dramatically before laying her head down on Joseph's lap while her feet rested on William's lap.

"Ew, your boots are muddy!" William exclaimed in disgust as Joseph chuckled at the two.

"That's what you get for ruining my sleep."

"But Joseph woke you, not me-"

"Okay, you two need to calm down," Joseph intervenes when he notices other people glaring at them due to their high voices, "it's like I'm babysitting you two."
"We wouldn't know," Adelaide mumbles, "we never had babysitters because Will used to bite them and scare them away. So mom just gave up after a while."

"Oh and what about the time you broke mom's ceramic set and blamed it on the only babysitter I liked, huh?" William retorted as Adelaide kicked him lightly, getting mud on his shirt.

"Okay, you're taking me shopping when we get home," William sneers, "this was my favorite shirt!"

"Whatever," Adelaide dismisses before yawning, "wake me up when we need to go and not a second before, okay?" she threatens as she drifts off to sleep while Joseph runs his fingers through her hair soothingly.

༆☼︎☾︎ꨄ︎☽︎☼︎༆

After two hours of waiting, the three had finally boarded their flight and set off in hopes of getting 'home' in 15 hours, to attend a cousin's wedding as well as introducing Joseph to the rest of the family. The plan was for them to spend the entire month there, show Joseph around a little and finally, celebrate New Year's Eve together.