Chapter 3

I relaxed my body and evened out my breathing, pretending that I was knocked out as I waited for the time that Stone falls asleep. The second he does, I'm ripping my body from under the blanket, put some clothes on, and I'm running out of this room, far away from him.

After Stone almost choked me to death and kissed the breath out of me, he dragged me under the sheet and commanded me to go to sleep. But how could I even sleep in this situation? I couldn't keep my mind off his huge bulge poking my lower back as he was stark naked under the sheets.

What am I going to do? I'm so terrified of him already.

After some time, I felt his breathing relaxing, and I took that as my cue that he was asleep. I slowly attempted to remove his hands that were gripping my waist from me, but to my disappointment, he wouldn't budge. What the fuck. I tried to pull his arms off once more but flinched back into place when he unexpectedly tightened his hold. I slowly turned my head to look back at him, but all I could see was his dark figure as the lights were turned off. "Try to get out one more time," he boomed in a warning tone.

Never in life would I imagine myself in this situation where a man is demanding obedience from me because he thinks I'm some property he could claim as his, and if I don't submit, I would be punished.

I'm going to act like I'll listen to him and do everything he says for now because he won't let me out of the room. But, as soon as I step out of this door tomorrow, I'm going straight to my dad and telling him everything so we can leave this place. Mr. Armsberg knew that this was his son's room. Just like I predicted, this shit was a setup. But, of course, things were too good to be true. People never do something for the sake of kindness or anything for free.

I won't be here to know what more they are planning to do to me; I'm sure my dad will drag me out of this place after I tell him everything.
....

I don't know when I fell asleep last night, but I woke up this morning to find the empty bed with me sprawled out alone. I turned to look at the side where that man slept last night, but only to find it cleaned as if I was the only one who slept in here. It's a good thing that he's gone. Now I can just get out of here.

I quickly ran out of the bed and walked into the closet. I was surprised to see it packed with men's and women's clothing and accessories. I looked closer to see some of those were mines—the ones I bought with me here. But I didn't touch my luggage, who did this? Did Stone have people bring up my stuff in here? He's the only one who came into the room. I'm sure it was him. He really is planning on keeping me here. I won't let him hurt me again.

I grabbed one of my oversized hoodies that reached down to my knees and threw it on with a pair of sandals. As soon as I finished, I dashed out of the room and into the elevator.

The elevator dinged, signaling that I had reached the third floor. I quickly walked out, determined to get out of here as soon as I could but slowed down when I noticed Isabel from the corner of my eye; I turned my head to get a full glimpse of her, only to see her holding a small suitcase.

She turned the corner, and her eyes met mine. "Hey, Sie, how was your night?" she said, waving at me.
"Hi Isa, um, it was something" I took a long pause, debating if I should say something but decided against it. "Where are you going?"
She looked down at her luggage and exclaimed with a smile, "Oh, I'm just going to spend the week with a friend." After she said that, she looked around as if watching to see if someone would hear her.

She looked down at her pearly watch before raising her head and looking back at me again, "I'll be back before you know it, okay?" with that, she took her luggage, and just like that, she was gone. I hope she has fun wherever she's off to.