Chapter 4

Enjoy!!!
*****

I laid still on the floor, unable to move; my body was still in shock, and even after I saw his leather shoes disappearing from the dining room and out of the door, I didn't move an inch. I couldn't move an inch.

I didn't know what to do or where to go; I wanted so badly to go lay down somewhere, but I can't just go to the room, sit down, and wait for Stone to come violate me. I know the next time he see's me, he'll do something bad to me.

What am I going to do? What can I say to my dad? Is he going to believe me after I acted like everything was fine this morning? Mr. Armsberg even put out a great proposition/ alternative for me about work; my dad will definitely call me spoiled now. The thoughts swarmed my head and only caused me to start hyperventilating.

Why are bad things always happening to me? What am I going to do?
Seeing no solutions to any of these situations, I cried harder.

On the verge of my breakdown, I was startled out of it when the sound of a man's voice entered my ears. "Hey, are you okay?"

I removed my face from between my legs and looked up to see a buzz cut hair man squatting down and looking at me under the table, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you; what are you doing under there?" he apologized, seeing that I was startled from his interruption.

"Felix, are you crazy?? You can't talk to her without the boss's permission," the sound of a thick female Russian accent broke the small silence between the man and I. My attention turned from Felix and settled on a girl who was dressed in a maid's outfit and came rushing to him. "Come on, Nadia; I won't tell if you won't. She's terrified." he reached his hand out and placed it out for me to grab.

Should I?
I look up at his bright smile that reaches his eyes— making them look like sparkling stars. His aura feels nice and warm, giving me the feeling that he's a friendly and a trustworthy Person.

I slowly reached out and put my hands in his as he gently helped me out from under the table.

"Wow, your hands are so soft," he said, squeezing my hands lightly in his. I just looked up at him without saying anything. I felt frozen of some sort; I was processing things but at a slow speed.

His hold on my arms tightened when he noticed my slightly dazed state; I don't think I even had words to describe what had just happened to me. I can still feel the tingles from the stretch his fingers had done to my insides.

He led me out of the dining area and walked inside the kitchen. Nadia followed behind and pulled out a chair for me to sit on. "Do you want to tell us what you were doing under there? You seem scared and in a shaken state."

Should I tell them? I want to. I need to talk to someone about what just happened to me because even though it happened and I still felt his touch, I don't want to believe it did. Talking about it would help me grasp the concept of reality. I nodded my head yes, and he waited patiently for me to start talking. I took a deep breath and stared up at Felix, who had a worried look on his face.

Seeing the look, I couldn't help it when the tears moistened my eyes.
"It's stone," I said in a whisper but noticed how he stiffened up a little at the mention of Stone. "He- he- he has assaulted me," the tears escaped, and I started sobbing, replaying the events.

His hands ran through his hair, and he took a few steps back, away from me. Then, he walked around back and forth "shit," he said, sounding worried.

"You don't believe me?" I didn't understand his reaction. Did he think I was lying?

"No! No, of course, we do. We believe you, and that's the problem; Stone never brought a woman to the house, and now you're telling us he touched you, which can only mean he's interested, he probably wants you, and that's big. We shouldn't even be talking and looking at you right now." He stated, and now I understand why he had that look on his face.