Chapter 5. Scarring my soul

With great difficulty, I got off the bed and made my way to Stone's house. It took me about 15 minutes to get there on foot. Not only was it far, but I took my time to walk there; I was basically dragging my feet because of the dread I felt.

When I got inside the house, the whole mansion was quiet. It was scary; it was like everyone left the estate, and I was left alone to make my way to Stone. I walked to the elevator crying my eyes out, knowing what was waiting for me in that room.

I don't know what to do. I'm so confused with everything, but one thing I know for sure is that Stone won't leave me alone. Maybe I'll try talking to him about why he should leave me alone. I'll tell him I'm a lesbian, and men don't attract me. What am I saying? I've never been open about my sexuality; I'm too pussy to do any of that. The only thing I know is that I'm attracted to girls; I've never looked at boys; I don't find them interesting. Stone has been the only man that I've been in such close contact with, The only one ever to touch me in such a way. The first person I've ever kissed.

I'm going to march into that room and beg him to leave me alone. Stone can get any woman he wants; I doubt that there aren't women who would throw themselves at him, so he got lots of choices. I'm nothing, I have nothing, and I'm not special; I'm just a regular 18-year-old girl.
The elevator dinged again, indicating it was time for me to get out. I walked out with my heart pounding in my chest, afraid of what Stone would be doing to do to me.
My trembling hands reached for the doorknob, and I pushed the door open.
I peeped my head inside and let my eyes scan the room for Stone, but he was nowhere to be seen. A sense of relief washes over me not seeing him here.

I pushed myself further into the room and locked the door; maybe he went out? I don't care. As long as he's not here, I'm happy. I'm going to get something to eat because I haven't eaten anything since this morning and then go straight to sleep; if Stone does come back, I'll be sleeping. Yeah, that's a good plan.

I started making my way to the closet to change into something longer but stopped dead on my track as I noticed Stone stepping out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Shocked, I stared at him wide-eyed, hoping he wasn't there.

"Come here, love," he broke my bubble, shattering the yearning I had for his disappearance.

I shook my head no and started moving backward in the direction of the door. I needed to be closer to the nearest exit at all costs. He stood there watching me take small steps away from him.

"Let's talk about this, okay? I'm- I'm not even interested in men, okay? I'm not into men. It's not you; it's me." he didn't say anything and just watched me rambling on. "Look, can I just-" I was cut off as Stone approached me in just three large strides.

I turned to run to the door when he wrapped his hands around me and pulled me into his chest in a tight grip. "Listen to me carefully, Sierra. I am a very territorial man; I always get what I want no matter what; nothing and no one will stop me, and if anyone has the fucking guts to think about doing something, I will put them twelve feet underground before they can even try to get in my way. So baby, what makes you think you can stop me from taking what I have already claimed?" As he said this, his fingers traveled down to my underwear and immediately gripped my pussy. He used his fingers to separate my lips, and his middle finger flicked my clit.

"You are mine" With that, he didn't miss a beat to ram his middle finger into me. "Stone, please!" I screamed and grabbed his hands that were in my panties.

His lips came close to my ears, and he bit my earlobe. "Are you trying to stop me?" he shoved his fingers deeper, making me feel the burn of the deep stretch. It hurts.

His fingers were long, and I honestly think he broke my virgin barrier with his fingers. I moved my hands but held his bicep instead as he continued forcing his fingers into me.