Locked away. (Edward Elric)

483 words.

~~~~~

I burst through the door of my instructors home.

"Good morning, Mr.Elric!" I chirped, smiling.

"How many times do I have to tell you (y/n), just call me Edward."

I feel my cheeks flush and I quickly cover my face. Okay so I might have a little crush on my instructor but.... it's only natural.

For the rest of the day Edward taught me everything I need to know about Alchemy. I learned a lot and I'm starting to think I'm not going to need lessons anymore.

~Time skip~

The next morning I decide I'm going to explain to Edward that I'm happy for the lessons but I have to go back (Country).

I walk in the door ready to explain, until I realize it's quiet...

"Mr. El- I mean Edward?"

I walked through the room, twisting my (h/c) into a ponytail. As I was walking through, I heard a noise come from the staircase. I looked up, and my (e/c) eyes met Edwards gold ones, and his didn't look very happy.

"Oh, (yn) where do you think you're going (Country) was it?"

"H-how did y-you know, I never t-told you."

"Oh, I find it funny how you thought I wouldn't find out. You see I keep close tabs on you (y/n). To make sure you wont leave me."

Screw my crush on Ed, this is just getting creepy! 

"W-why would you d-do that.." I look around the room trying to find a way out. I could use my alchemy but I know his is stronger than mine and I wont get anywhere.

Edward starts walking toward me and I bolt for the still open door. Next thing I know a large wall appears in front of my escape, locking me in. 

I started to hyper ventilate and I tried to calm my heart down. I looked back at Mr.Elric and in that moment he grabbed a fistful of my (h/l) (h/c) hair, and pulled my face close to his.

"You will NEVER leave me alone understood?" He smiled at me and brought my face even closer to his.

I felt my (s/c) flush and I silently scolded myself. How can I still feel butterfly's in my stomach when I am near this monster......

Just then, his eyes got really dark and he smiled a frightening smile.

"I know!! To make sure you never leave me I will lock you away!! Oh! And only I will be able to get in for when I need to.........well......you know......"  He brushed his lips across mine sending a chill down my spine.

"Only I am aloud to touch you dear (y/n)."  He suddenly pushed his lips on my own and wrapped his arms around my waist he brought me upstairs, and locked me away in a room where it was only him and I.

Would it be strange of me to say.........I LOVED IT.