Jealousy.(Eren Yeager.)

632 words.    

~~~~~

How I love titans. The way they run around, and how they only need sunlight to live. They just plainly intrest me! There is one thing I love more that titans, titan-shifters! How lucky I am to be able to be the girlfriend to a titan-shifter. Yes, I, (y/n) (l/n), am dating the Eren Yeager. Oh, how I love my titan-boy!

*****

My laugh bounces off the walls of my dorm room, Eren is tickling me senseless and I am struggling under him. Eren's smile is making me smile more, and everything is perfect. Until a knock is heard at the door.

I am able to look up and see Jean Kirstein smirking at us.

"(y/n) are you ready or are you gonna continue your little...... session with titan-boy?" Jean smirks at me.

I don't reply but I wiggle out from under Eren and kiss him goodbye. I wink at Eren and run out the door, smiling at Jean now.

*****

(Eren's p.o.v)

Once (y/n) leaves the room, closing the door behind her. My smile drops, my hands clench into fists and my face brightens into a red shade.

How dare he, take away my quality time with (y/n)! She is my girlfriend, not his!..... Unless he really is her boyfriend, and she is cheating on me, with that stupid horse-face! No. She would not do that, but Jean would. Maybe he is advancing on her and she can't do anything about it! Ya, that sounds correct.

I will just have to do something about this little bug in the way of (y/n)'s and I's happiness.

*****

(my p.o.v)

Jean is very flirty. It is very annoying, I hope Eren won't be mad at me..... He should not be... but he has kinda been acting a bit more jealous lately....

Jean starts snapping his fingers in front of my face, and I glare at him.

"Would you mind getting your fingers out of my face?" I question Jean.

He only smirks in response. I give him another glare.

A loud crash is heard coming from outside. Jean and I jump, from the sudden noise. Eren runs in the room with a sickly sweet smile on his face, and opens his arms for me. I give him a confused look, and his smile widens. I slowly walk over to Eren and he pulls me into his chest, I cannot see anything and struggle against him.

I hear a giant crash and a blood curling scream. I freeze because the scream came from behind me. I hear people run in and more crashes.

More screams.

The smell of Blood.

The soft fabric my face is pressed against starts to become hard.

I cannot breath.

The only thing I can see, is disturbed by grey dots.

I push myself off Eren, and all around me is red, red from blood.

Eren does not look happy. I scramble up and flip around, to see Jean has been killed, Levi has been killed, Reiner has been killed, Armin has been killed, Erwin has been killed, Hanji, Mikasa, Annie, I could go on and on. Everyone I have ever looked at that was not Eren is dead! A bloody pulp.

"It's beautiful, is it not?" Eren's voice is heard from behind me.

"N-n-no." Is all I can manage to say.

"(y/n). Do you understand why this happend?"

I don't reply. And silence fills the room. I can hear Eren's breathing get louder.

"It is all my fault. I was jealous. All our friends are dead because of me. Well you should have saw this comi-"

I cut Eren off with a blood curling scream.

"Jealousy. That is what jealousy does to you. Well (y/n) this is all our fault. You started it and I ended it."

Jealousy wreaks everything.