My Pretty Little Soul (Soul Evans)

511 words.

~~~~~

Run, run away. Don't let him get you (y/n). DON'T LET THAT THING GET YOU!!! YOU'RE TO YOUNG AND BEAUTFUL TO DIE!!!!

I turned the corner, and being the clumsy dunce I am, I fell and hit the ground. I whipped around and my (e/c) widen.

A gray man looking creature was above me. His hands looked like they had blades instead of fingers. He used those very hands to rip that girl open, and eat a glowing orb just moments ago.

I sat there like a statue, waiting to die.

"More power." The monster purred.

When he went to swing at me, I suddenly heard someone cough. I looked up and at the top of the staircase that was in the street, was a young man with a yellow and black jacket, and white hair. Behind him was a girl with a long black jacket.

The monster turned around, and I took the oppurtunitie to run. As I was running I could hear the two fighting the monster. I was relieved, and terrified at the same time. What if he kills those two, like the young woman that he had killed?

After I was sure I was a far distance away, I slumped against a wall, and ran my shaky hands through my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I was so scared. What was that thing? Why did it look like that? I took slow breathes, and looked around the corner, only to smash my face into the chest of someone.

I backed up and rubbed at my nose. Ouchie!!!! I looked up ad locked my (e/c) with red ones. It was that one boy, the one that saved me!!

I opened my mouth to say how thankful I am, but I was stopped by him shoving his tongue down my throat. I tried to push him off, but he locked my in a cage made of his arms and the wall. As he forced himself upon me, I started to whimper and push on him. It seemed to only egg him on.

After awhile of him raping my mouth, he pulled away, panting and smiling.

"Wow. I have kissed many girls, since I'm a cool guy, and I have never had a kiss like that!" He roughly grabbed my arm and swung up and over his shoulder. I started shaking and screaming, only for him to slap some duck tape on my mouth. After awhile of me thrashing around, we came upon a house.

"This is where you will stay forever, My pretty little soul !"

~Time skip~

After weeks of him forcing himself on me, I started to give up. There was no way I could get out. He had me tied up, and he always locked the door.

One day, I seemed to anger him. He transformed his arm into a blade, and cut through me. I slowly started fading away, when I heard him say some words after he ate my soul.

"Wow, your soul was almost as good as that kiss. Bye bye my little (y/n)."